From all My bodybuilding journey, this are the most talked about bodyparts by female

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
4rd place: Forearms and hands.
You can easily see a guy with big arms, but it is rare to see a guy with big forearms and girls really find attractive.
I had girls squeezing my forearms or Complementing the veins on it, it is very dimorphic trait and looks mainly af.

3rd place : Glutes. Literally shows you have good thrusting power aka you are good fucking and women love big Glutes on a male.

2nd place: Back, so many females talked about my back and called it "Turtle Shell" they even day they wanna scratch it and shit, it is def 2nd place and females love a thick wide back showing a huge bideltoid.

1nd: Delts. No secret, the most dimorphic muscle and the one with the most androgen receptors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, \/orman, sportsmogger and 7 others
Arms are honorable mention

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and NZb6Air
Where does chest come? I think it has some subconscious effect and is often overlooked

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You can easily see a guy with big arms, but it is rare to see a guy with big forearms and girls really find attractive.
I had girls squeezing my forearms or Complementing the veins on it, it is very dimorphic trait and looks mainly af.

3rd place : Glutes. Literally shows you have good thrusting power aka you are good fucking and women love big Glutes on a male.

2nd place: Back, so many females talked about my back and called it "Turtle Shell" they even day they wanna scratch it and shit, it is def 2nd place and females love a thick wide back showing a huge bideltoid.

1nd: Delts. No secret, the most dimorphic muscle and the one with the most androgen receptors.
life fuel for fatasses

Where does chest come? I think it has some subconscious effect and is often overlooked
Very true, a big ass chess is very well appreciated by females

what about neck you shizo

2157145 f42ed08b37997e4377b981debda8c9b9

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Let’s be real you need a complete physique

Arms, delts and lats are the best muscle groups to build

no legs?

but gymcels told me to never skip legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, TheLookInYourEyes and truthhurts
abs and shoulders are the most important