Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Did you take the vaccine ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, The Grinch and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Klasik616 and wollet2
No, instead i got covid twice and lost 50% of my taste and smell forever
I think Covid has damaged me too, I feel different after it. I will be trying a solution to help though

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I think Covid has damaged me too, I feel different after it. I will be trying a solution to help though
Maybe the Jews weren't scamming us with the vaccine after all

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and HTN_Mentalcel
I knew god hated me when i told my friend all i want in life is to taste nice food and women. Now i have neither

• So Sad
Reactions: horizon
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggkrates, Klasik616, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
depression turns into demonic energy if you try to avoid it and then the demons in your head make you want to kill yourself that's why the solution is not to pretend they don't exist but learn how to integrate them and live with them on a day to day basis.

that's why so much of therapy is garbage it doesn't address jungian concepts which discuss the aspects of your person which are repressed and buried, and doing so is the same thing that causes "bipolar" mood swings and suicidal feelings. you need the whole package to feel unity within yourself.

depression can reduce the emotional intensity of taste and smell
I barely remember my past, like there being a cloud in my head making me unable to think, i barely feel emotional connections, neither to smell and even most people

I knew god hated me when i told my friend all i want in life is to taste nice food and women. Now i have neither
All this negative confirmation bias is the reason why you want to die

It could be worse. At least you’re not @Manletmachine

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • So Sad
depression turns into demonic energy if you try to avoid it and then the demons in your head make you want to kill yourself that's why the solution is not to pretend they don't exist but learn how to integrate them and live with them on a day to day basis.

that's why so much of therapy is garbage it doesn't address jungian concepts which discuss the aspects of your person which are repressed and buried, and doing so is the same thing that causes "bipolar" mood swings and suicidal feelings. you need the whole package to feel unity within yourself.
I never kept it a secret. I‘ve told people before what i feel and think. Sometimes i feel like i have voices in my head telling me to kill myself.
It just that my friends suck at talking about mental health, they end up saying barely anything. And i just feel like shit for opening up.

And i feel so fucking ashamed and exposed trying to tell them i hate myself. I‘ve tried everything to find a way out, i just can‘t win man

All this negative confirmation bias is the reason why you want to die
All i get is negative feedback from everything i touch or talk to. Ofc i can‘t be happy or confident if all my life i‘ve experienced nothing but shit

All i get is negative feedback from everything i touch or talk to. Ofc i can‘t be happy or confident if all my life i‘ve experienced nothing but shit
And instead of using it as hustlingfuel to be better, you melt on a forum and even dedicate an account to continue complaining all day with a rainy beserk pfp and 8k posts

Throughout my past I (and 75% of org users) have probably went through traumatizing experiences as bad as or worse than you -- Difference is I used it as an excuse to work hard in every aspect of life. You used it to justify feeding yourself with negative thoughts daily, even making it your internet persona.

firstly stop with that "Ofc I can't be happy or confident bc of ____" That's the confirmation bias that's eating you alive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
And instead of using it as hustlingfuel to be better, you melt on a forum and even dedicate an account to continue complaining all day with a rainy beserk pfp and 8k posts

Throughout my past I (and 75% of org users) have probably went through traumatizing experiences as bad as or worse than you -- Difference is I used it as an excuse to work hard in every aspect of life. You used it to justify feeding yourself with negative thoughts daily, even making it your internet persona.

firstly stop with that "Ofc I can't be happy or confident bc of ____" That's the confirmation bias that's eating you alive.
What have you been through bro?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
What have you been through bro?
Don't want to leak my lore on a forum but I had it pretty bad

Poor family that recently migrated from Africa - then bunched up in one american home for a few years
Black in majority white neighborhood, prejudice and bullying wasn't too bad but it still was a setback
SA'd as a kid
Literal Subhuman from 6th grade to mid 11th grade - you should know what happens when you're ugly in school
<3.0 GPA semesters 9th - 10th
Robbed of my hard earned money as a kid from white school kids in middle school (300+)

some other stuff I'm not gonna say but there's more

Luckily I was blind to the prejudice at the time. I also had great social skills from elementary, athletic and High IQ :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and depressionmaxxing

I can‘t live with myself bro, there is no change or fuel to make

Poor family that recently migrated from Africa - then bunched up in one american home for a few years
Black in majority white neighborhood, prejudice and bullying wasn't too bad but it still was a setback
SA'd as a kid
Literal Subhuman from 6th grade to mid 11th grade - you should know what happens when you're ugly in school
Robbed of my hard earned money as a kid from white school kids in middle school (300+)

Luckily I was blind to the prejudice at the time. I also had great social skills from elementary, athletic and High IQ :ogre:
that is fucking brutal

• JFL

SA'd as a kid

Are you urkcel or do you have violent tendencties, there was another black on here in a white neiberhood who wanted to fight whites:lul:

Why so suicidal bro?

I can‘t live with myself bro, there is no change or fuel to make
Definitely is. If I am improving w/ everything that happened YOU can mr. whitebrah :feelshah:

A benefit thing about being a male is the amount of opportunities to ascend SMV-wise. Once you get one (Mind/Intelligence, Money, Social Skills, Looks, Status, etc) right, it causes a chain effect -- causing an improvement all aspects of yourself in the long run.

But the first thing you need to get rid of your depressive thoughts and confirm bias. I don't have a cheat code as when I was depressed it was for a short period, but I can tell you what I did to start.

Progress is the distraction for your thoughts. Bible/God is too but idk if you're into spirituality

Last edited:
Are you urkcel or do you have violent tendencties, there was another black on here in a white neiberhood who wanted to fight whites:lul:
Idk what urkcel means but I only fought the whites and others when they attacked me first -- So when I pummeled them and stuffed dirt and grass in their mouth african style, I could claim self-defense and didn't get suspensions or expulsions on my record.

They were all intimidated by me bc I was black and athletic despite being subhuman.

• JFL
Idk what urkcel means but I only fought the whites and others when they attacked me first -- So when I pummeled them and stuffed dirt and grass in their mouth african style, I could claim self-defense and didn't get suspensions or expulsions on my record.

They were all intimidated by me bc I was black and athletic despite being subhuman.

Steve urkel
urkcel is black nerd that is high inhib and not violent

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and liberiangrimreaper
View attachment 2906486
Steve urkel
urkcel is black nerd that is high inhib and not violent
bro this is the dude they would tease me with and said I looked like him during my early years in HS :lul: I had the same haircut and some retarded glasses

I wasn't a violent ape though, I learned at an early age about emotional compression

• JFL
bro this is the dude they would tease me with and said I looked like him during my early years in HS :lul: I had the same haircut and some retarded glasses

I wasn't a violent ape though, I learned at an early age about emotional compression
How many black guys were in your school/ ethnics?

• +1
How many black guys were in your school/ ethnics?
Majority of the schools I was in up until 7th grade was 70% white and about 14% blk -- rest were latinos and asians

• JFL
depression can reduce the emotional intensity of taste and smell
Yeah it explains my lack of excitement to eat tasty food because all I do now is to avoid sugar, carbs and salt.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and HTN_Mentalcel
Majority of the schools I was in up until 7th grade was 70% white and about 14% blk -- rest were latinos and asians
Crazy that steve urkel did that show nearly 35 years ago and people still get bullied for it. Brutal shit:lul:. I guess it helped blacks come off as less violent

• +1
Definitely is. If I am improving w/ everything that happened YOU can mr. whitebrah :feelshah:

A benefit thing about being a male is the amount of opportunities to ascend SMV-wise. Once you get one (Mind/Intelligence, Money, Social Skills, Looks, Status, etc) right, it causes a chain effect -- causing an improvement all aspects of yourself in the long run.

But the first thing you need to get rid of your depressive thoughts and confirm bias. I don't have a cheat code as when I was depressed it was for a short period, but I can tell you what I did to start.

Progress is the distraction for your thoughts. Bible/God is too but idk if you're into spirituality
I‘ve been depressed since i was 16, im turning 20 now. When i say i hate myself, i don‘t mean that i lack friends, women or money, i lack looks height and whatever else.

Even if i ascend socially and get rich, i‘ll feel equally suicidal. Im unable to look at an mirrow or see a picture of myself. No front but you‘re black, you cannot see it the way i do

• Hmm...
am i the only one who feels perfectly fine even after taking the vaccines matter of fact i haven’t got sick since 2019

• +1
I‘ve been depressed since i was 16, im turning 20 now. When i say i hate myself, i don‘t mean that i lack friends, women or money, i lack looks height and whatever else.

Even if i ascend socially and get rich, i‘ll feel equally suicidal. Im unable to look at an mirrow or see a picture of myself. No front but you‘re black, you cannot see it the way i do
So do you not think if you become wealthy or hardmaxx savings, you can then use that money to look good? This forum literally shows every surgery possible and different countries that do it for cheaper if you abuse 1st world bucks

I also don't understand how being black limits me from knowing what you go through ngl -- I also went through times for years on end where I avoided anything reflective

So do you not think if you become wealthy or hardmaxx savings, you can then use that money to look good? This forum literally shows every surgery possible and different countries that do it for cheaper if you abuse 1st world bucks
I am doing hardmaxes, soon money wont be an issue either. Doing surgery doesn‘t mean ascending

I am doing hardmaxes, soon money wont be an issue either. Doing surgery doesn‘t mean ascending
surgery = likely facial improvements - and if you are getting cosmetic surgery done shouldn't you be optimistic since looks are your "main reason" of depression?
(i.e. "I really don't like how I look in the mirror, but it'll soon end -- I have surgeries soon)

To me it looks like you might have other things going in your mental other than looks that make you feel how you do.

• +1