From fix posture to ll how dangerous is mk667 and is it worth it and how to use it

8incheer

8incheer

Bronze
I will be 18 in 2 months and am standing at 5'11 {6'1 if you count shoes and hair} is there any way to boost my height or is it over

just stop coping and save up for LL

im taking mk at 17, just use diabetic supps and p5p youll be fine under 20mg

Whats your gains so far?
1.0 cm in height, naturally leaner, an itchy bit of gyno, somehow my frame grew too (even my dad notices that im 'wider') and idk about my face but everyone is saying how i look better in some way despite doing the same thing as always. sleep is crazy good too 100% recommend

dont listen to these guys 5'11 is not short its a good amount above average and as long as you have good facial structure it doesnt matter look at ian somerhalder for example

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
1.0 cm in height, naturally leaner, an itchy bit of gyno, somehow my frame grew too (even my dad notices that im 'wider') and idk about my face but everyone is saying how i look better in some way despite doing the same thing as always. sleep is crazy good too 100% recommend
Any other things you use? Like berberine to counter sugar or else to boost effect from mk? Also why dont you take p5p for gyno? And check pm

Any other things you use? Like berberine to counter sugar or else to boost effect from mk? Also why dont you take p5p for gyno? And check pm
I did but it ran out and im in the middle of nowhere atm. I dont take berberine as it would literally inhibit mk's effect. I take it along creatine, zinc, magnesium, k2 mk4, collagen, l arginine.

plus diabetic pills from nfl. first days in low dose mk were ass, i would fall asleep everywhere, felt like shit, super letargic until i incorporated these pills (2 a day) but after that i have only reaped the benefits. if youre from the us id recommend slin pills wich are like the same shit