Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6475, anti caking agents and 11 others
Who did ethnics ever bully??? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557 and Deleted member 4464
Looks anorexic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Who did ethnics ever bully??? :lul:
not gonna lie white people are less attractive and boring now girls go for ethnics even the white ones e.g BBC

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Moggy, Dinger557 and 1 other person
not gonna lie white people are less attractive and boring now girls go for ethnics even the white ones e.g BBC
Have anything to back that up other than 4chan memes?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557, Deleted member 4464 and Moggy
Left mogs right because the twink isn't a shitskin

So he did this by taking Clomid only? :unsure:

How many times did you get your skull flushed down the toilet by white white jocks in school?
Only in your wildest dreams.

The whites in my school were clown maxxing and were submissive little dogs. They didn't dare raise their head in fear of it being chopped off by a lionhearted ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, southalluber, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
The whites in my school were clown maxxing and were submissive little dogs. They didn't dare raise their head in fear of it being chopped off by a lionhearted ethnic.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 5760, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Jfl I can understand black men larping as badboy bullies but an Indian? Seriously? You’re literally seen as lower than shit wherever you go. There are absolutely no positive stereotypes about you.
I can’t believe I’m seeing a browncel unironically Larping as a slayer and a bully jfl.
Only on looksmax.

"there is more of us than they're are of you mate"

Proceeds to get spat on and ran out of town.

He fucked them up with solid hits what are you talking about mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
He fucked them up with solid hits what are you talking about mate
?

They're known SFcels and were probably planning on ganging up on some ethnics all day, but as soon as 3 fearless ethnics initiated they scurried off like the scared little dogs they are. Half of the white incel posse were frozen with fear as they quickly backed away as soon as fists were thrown.

Lol the White pig can land some hits tbh ngl. :lul:

3 fearless ethnics initiated they scurried off like the scared little dogs they are. Half of the white incel posse were frozen with fear as they quickly backed away as soon as fists were thrown.
Its over for thick boned whitecels 5 inch wristed ethnics are onto us
08a2196b0c7be71ba507a6ce6f2a14ae.jpg

Lionhearted fearless ethnic with hand moves
giphy.gif

Please don't hurt me Pajeet :cry::cry:
giphy.gif

Pajeets after kicking my ass :feelswhy::feelswhy:
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5760 and Deleted member 3795
?

They're known SFcels and were probably planning on ganging up on some ethnics all day, but as soon as 3 fearless ethnics initiated they scurried off like the scared little dogs they are. Half of the white incel posse were frozen with fear as they quickly backed away as soon as fists were thrown.

I live in the UK, No offence Pakis run an area down to the gutter. Literally seen as the same level as a rat.

Confrontational racism is pretty much dead in the UK . its now extremely passive, systemic and institutionalised. Why beat a paki physically when you can kill them economically and socially instead 🙂

jfl ethnics mog in the uk now. its over for whitecels.

Lol the White pig can land some hits tbh ngl. :lul:
It is definitely a step up for Sfcels.

I live in the UK, No offence Pakis run an area down to the gutter. Literally seen as the same level as a rat.

Confrontational racism is pretty much dead in the UK . its now extremely passive, systemic and institutionalised. Why beat a paki physically when you can kill them economically and socially instead 🙂
This is pure cope.

Whites would love to be confrontational if they thought they had the upper hand. Deep down they know they would be beat down like dogs so they resort to posting on Stormfront and incel forums.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
unbelievable
I've seen enough uk fags barking at eastern european immigrants but they warmly welcome pajeets like you who make their children suicide
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
It is definitely a step up for Sfcels.

This is pure cope.

Whites would love to be confrontational if they thought they had the upper hand. Deep down they know they would be beat down like dogs so they resort to posting on Stormfront and incel forums.

Cope, ethnic men in general are smaller and physically inferior than White men. What you are stating is your imagination and wish. Your statement cannot be trusted for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760 and Deleted member 3795
You are being delusional, Indians are seen as the lower thrash even by foids and they admit it, I've heard girls talking really bad about Indians and I know no guy who would rather be ethnic instead of white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5760 and Moggy
he has good base as evident by shoulder waist ratio
similar to my ascension body wise, just not as roided

He has an elite body but cant believe he only weighs 70kg, he probably looks meh in clothes without lat flexing

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Theres no meaning of ascension when you got non working dick and permanently decreased t levels.

He has an elite body but cant believe he only weighs 70kg, he probably looks meh in clothes without lat flexing
He is probably frauding height by a few inches, most likely 5'10.
You are being delusional, Indians are seen as the lower thrash even by foids and they admit it, I've heard girls talking really bad about Indians and I know no guy who would rather be ethnic instead of white
Nord Indid chads do just as well as white chads on Tinder. Do an experiment yourself if you don't believe me. I have done so many, I don't feel the need to argue this further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
He is probably frauding height by a few inches, most likely 5'10.

Nord Indid chads do just as well as white chads on Tinder. Do an experiment yourself if you don't believe me. I have done so many, I don't feel the need to argue this further.
Well if u block out his chest/abs he doesnt look big, he has small arms and traps so maybe 70kg is correct. wouldnt look big IRL with clothes.

but he has the ideal body with clothes off