from personal experience, pretty boys seem to appeal more to ltb-mtb girls

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
meanwhile HTB+ girls always were into more masc guys. And by masc i dont mean tryhard bearded gymcels i mean guys like Connery, Gandy, Zidane, etc. basically guys who looks naturally dominant and dimorphic which is yet another thing incels like myself lack.

i still rememebr seeing a girl grew up with getting treated like an absolute piece of meat by a tall jacked skinhead. she was from a good family too. meanwhile i busted my ass off at the gym and women still treated me like an utter joke. its not fair.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Tai Lung, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
generally yes, i agree

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 57464
Some HTB "want to be the pretty one" so they go for tall masc types, the same applies for women going through a "bad boy" phase where they go for RTT guys. Ugly women obsess over prettyboys because they're attracted to the quality they don't have, it's the same as short girls frothing over 6'5" guys.

Things usually level out long term though, and RTT guys end up with used up tattooed whores and Stacies end up in LTRs with prettyboys and chads within their own socioeconomic/educational bracket.

its life..i guess

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
aight cope...

Finally a good thread OP

@deadmanwalking is your user a brent reference or just dead man walking

@deadmanwalking is your user a brent reference or just dead man walking
Never heard of that song, I’m just a dead man walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back