From prettyboy to school shooter / Proof a buzzcut is not easy to pull

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 2227 and 10 others
recessed maxilla gay alien skull twink to incel school shooter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, ChoSeungHui and AscendenceImminent
There's no reason to buzzcut if you have good hairline and hair quality, literally none. You are taking away a sign of youth and health

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, hebbewem, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
"incel school shooter" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There's no reason to buzzcut if you have good hairline and hair quality, literally none. You are taking away a sign of youth and health
Agree, but its normally done because people get bored with their hairline and they want a drastic change, even if it sucks when finished like this case.

Buzzcut is for ethnic cunts and their shitty pubic hair on the top of their heads. Whay an absolut retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Buzzcut is best

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, RAITEIII and Petsmart
Buzzcut shows who the true high T slayers are

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Aesthetics mog u

• +1
looks about the same to me, he just had a stupid look on his face in the after

there are for practical reasons, like ease of maintenance, no need to shower, no need for barbers, just buy a clipper and cut it at home

obviously, you're white so your hair quality is good by default, but for ethnics, hair looks like dogshit or wool, so it's an improvement when ethnics go buzzed

• +1
Convenient, easy to maintain, shows off hairline, looks masculine. I knew a guy with a perfect hairline who shaved his hair down constantly just because it was more convenient to wash.

• +1
i have curly hair tho

obviously, you're white so your hair quality is good by default, but for ethnics, hair looks like dogshit or wool, so it's an improvement when ethnics go buzzed
Depends on the kind of ethnic, native american hair is even higher quality than white hair

• +1
native americans are white, so are eurasians

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AbandonShip and LordNorwood
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AbandonShip
I have a buzzcut. It's much easier with a buzzcut though, because you don't need to spend much time to do your hair when you wake up.

• +1
I have a buzzcut. It's much easier with a buzzcut though, because you don't need to spend much time to do your hair when you wake up.
I do also, that shits great.

• +1
My hair helps me immensely. If I had to buzzcut I'd probably be at least 0.5 PSL lower.

Straight, good hair with a decent haircut is underrated. I know it's normie advice but it goes a long way tbh.

• +1
6e6ce0f476fe230e828fb687d8cb344f.jpg

Unless you're Brad Pitt and wanna flex your skull shape on everyone else, in fight club he looked like a bad ass with a buzzcut:
0538a998c9ecba4e6be9a8af47804b3f.png

• +1
i look better with short hair i think (nw1.5)

it depends on the person

also that guy has no neck. no neck + short hair = you look like a ned or chemo patient. big (18+) neck + buzzcut/shaved = tough guy.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back