FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

Really looking forward to my CW bimax buddy boyos

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goo25, Jungcuck, Schizomogger and 8 others
Why does his mouth look gay after?
He has this half-smirk like he knows he's gonna get plenty of cock now...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, AspiringMogger, rand anon and 8 others
Why does his mouth look gay after?
He has this half-smirk like he knows he's gonna get plenty of cock now...
That’s a morph on me, I still look like the before

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, rand anon, Sens and 3 others
mirin nose job

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Blond3cel
that looks like a really umrealistic result i hope u get thst tho

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, AspiringMogger, rand anon and 1 other person
So, where is bimax CW?

AFAIK, in the 'AFTER', you had cocksuckaplasty and faggototomy. :feelshehe:
Longer philtrum and more midface support (nasolabial folds and nose projection)

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Why do you think it is unattainable?
ive never seen any surgeru result without an outcome close to that, it not impossible but its never happened before

That’s a morph on me, I still look like the before
Ohhh...that's a morph...I don't know if you're gonna get that exact look, there are plenty of other tiny changes - nose, lips, skin quality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, mvp2v1 and FutureSlayer
Ohhh...that's a morph...I don't know if you're gonna get that exact look, there are plenty of other tiny changes - nose, lips, skin quality, etc.
I’m having a rhino paired together and he should manipulate soft tissue too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gonthar
is this just a morph ??

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
For sure, I’m letting him break my skull to be the same as bef. for sure bhai
most of the difference comes from the lips, then the nose

youre not gonna manipulate soft tissue that much. ive seen enough surgery results to know

you will never get such an attractive mouth-lips like the morph

most of the difference comes from the lips, then the nose

youre not gonna manipulate soft tissue that much. ive seen enough surgery results to know

you will never get such an attractive mouth-lips like the morph
I’m having the bimax because of the lips changes, I care more about the pilthrum length tbh

I’m having the bimax because of the lips changes, I care more about the pilthrum length tbh
bimax by itself will barely change your lips.

lips in the morph are unnatainable

bimax by itself will barely change your lips.

lips in the morph are unnatainable
It’s a CW bro, lips changes are huge, especially in my case

Can I see your x-rays, if you have any, which I'm guessing is the case?

• +1
  • +1
It’s a CW bro, lips changes are huge, especially in my case
you mean a downward rotation? cw ccw always confused me cuz it depends from what side you look the profile wtf

his lips are wider and with better shape. your upper lip is too narrow-small, doesnt have the cupids bow shape and the meat extending to his sides

his upper lip meat is distrubuted evenly across, while yours is just all in the middle, ive seen those lips before. they are rly ugly and hard to fix. its just your phenotype

• +1
you mean a downward rotation? cw ccw always confused me cuz it depends from what side you look the profile wtf

his lips are wider and with better shape. your upper lip is too narrow-small, doesnt have the cupids bow shape and the meat extending to his sides

his upper lip meat is distrubuted evenly across, while yours is just all in the middle, ive seen those lips before. they are rly ugly and hard to fix. its just your phenotype
whatever it takes bro, if I fail by the bimax alone I will try everything in order to fix them

I’m having a rhino paired together and he should manipulate soft tissue too
What are u going to do to change ur lips? In the after they are wider with upturned sides and overalll nicer shape

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and FutureSlayer
What are u going to do to change ur lips? In the after they are wider with upturned sides and overalll nicer shape
My surgeon is specialized in soft tissue manipulation, I hope he will be able to give me a similar effect by some sort of grafts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and rand anon

ive never seen any surgeru result without an outcome close to that, it not impossible but its never happened before
F698098F E720 4A53 80E2 B49E9865442A

sure bro
Why do you opt for CW and now CCW exactly? CW would make you look downgrown, but maybe you mixed up the words on accident.

Why do you opt for CW and now CCW exactly? CW would make you look downgrown, but maybe you mixed up the words on accident.
Nope, not an accident, my surgeon decided to opt for CW and shave my chin bone to compensate. I want to lengthen my philtrum in order to have better ratios

• +1
From subhuman to delusional surgerycel