from turbo incel to sex haver all prior to surgery

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
As some of the older members on here probably remember I used to be a turbo incel who got precisely zero fucking pussy. That doesn't come as much of a surprise given that I am living in the most hypergamous country in the world, Switzerland.

When I was in NYC back in January I decided to just try some dating apps. Given that I have never had even a single match in Switzerland I went in with zero expectations but was all the more surprised when I had a whopping 90 solid matches within 3 days.

Shortly after I went a couple of dates and this is what has happened ever since:

- Went on 7 dates within 5 days in NYC
- Got MTB gf and had a 4 month long distance relationship during which I saw her for about 3 weeks in total. Lost my virginity.
- Had a one night stand in France in June.
- Had another ONS in the US shortly after.
- Had 3 ONS in Warsaw
- Had 1 ONS in Germany
- Currently about to get a HTB GF from Russia that is still a virgin

After my surgery ascension I plan to push my body count to 300+ within 2 years and then see where things take me from there.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 7 others
Charlie Day Ok GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, sportsmogger, Jova and 1 other person
This all before having surgery?

So you just escaped inceldom by changing locations.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Jova, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
As some of the older members on here probably remember I used to be a turbo incel who got precisely zero fucking pussy. That doesn't come as much of a surprise given that I am living in the most hypergamous country in the world, Switzerland.

When I was in NYC back in January I decided to just try some dating apps. Given that I have never had even a single match in Switzerland I went in with zero expectations but was all the more surprised when I had a whopping 90 solid matches within 3 days.

Shortly after I went a couple of dates and this is what has happened ever since:

- Got MTB gf and had a 4 month long distance relationship during which I saw her for about 3 weeks in total. Lost my virginity.
- Had 3 ONS in Warsaw
- Had 1 ONS in Germany

After my surgery ascension I plan to push my body count to 300+ within 2 years and then see where things take me from there.
What surgeries did u get

• +1
Reactions: Jova
This makes no sense have you had surgeries yet or not

Oh wait I read the title wrong

also foreigner halo from a place seen as fancy

- Had 3 ONS in Warsaw
- Had 1 ONS in Germany

whats your current age and rating. :ogre:?

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
age, looks, height?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
24 according to his prior threads

Should ascend me from a 6-8 teeth smile to a 10 teeth smile, no more facial recession and overall from normie to high tier normie.

As part of my last contributions on this forum I will keep you updated on this journey. I have luckily managed to ascend even before this surgery and regularly have ONS with some decent hot chicks. My goal though is to push my body count to triple digit numbers by the time I am 25 as a compensation for missing out on teenage love.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
So you were never an incel... cool

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts