Front vs rear camera

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I look better with my front cam than rear camera when taking selfies from an arm-length distance

Which one is more accurate? Front iphone selfies look more similar to the mirror.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 3043 and HeavenAdmιn
I always thought 2 meters away mirror pics are the best. You can later mirror the picture if you want it to be truly you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5393
I look better with my front cam than rear camera when taking selfies from an arm-length distance

Which one is more accurate? Front iphone selfies look more similar to the mirror.
you look better on frontal because you see your face and can choose a decent angle imo, but it does narrow your bones. at least my case, i look boneless in selfies and decent in video be it frontal or rear

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9699
It literally depends only on technical specifications of the camera. Manufacturers are aware of the fact that people use front cameras for taking selfies, so they nearly match the rear camera specs on most phones for the least distortion available in the space confines, that are within miniaturised cameras/lenses. If your phone is relatively new, it's pretty much irrelevant which one you use.
Maybe there're some "gimmicky" phones with some special rear camera to take "perfect" pictures. Idk.
Generally the more expensive/flagship phones have the highest miniaturisation within cameras available to them, while the rest of the lines are lagging behind. Manufacturer is irrelevant here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 3043
tell someone to take a pic of you
and thats you

you look better on frontal because you see your face and can choose a decent angle imo, but it does narrow your bones. at least my case, i look boneless in selfies and decent in video be it frontal or rear
cope
youre a chad in both selfies and front camera pics
but im mirin how humble you are

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
cope
youre a chad in both selfies and front camera pics
but im mirin how humble you are
i wish one day i was this confident. Either my mental will evolve or surgery has to give it to me. if it doesn't happen i'll accept to be a failure

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i wish one day i was this confident. Either my mental will evolve or surgery has to give it to me. if it doesn't happen i'll accept to be a failure
you have a good base tbh
surgery will ascend u bro
i believe !!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043