Reactions: Nick.Harte
For me it's kinda the opposite
In reality we are both LTNs, perceived as MTNs in real life probably
you look worse irl then in photos most of the time

For me it's kinda the opposite
In reality we are both LTNs, perceived as MTNs in real life probably
Then why you rated me different

bc most likely every1 only remember themselves as there best photos,if a ltn for example takes 50 photros,in atleast 5 he will look mtn but its not reality

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
bc most likely every1 only remember themselves as there best photos,if a ltn for example takes 50 photros,in atleast 5 he will look mtn but its not reality
Then im ltn?

I improve when taking pics with back camera why does that happen
focal length is lower in front camera, so it pulls things at the center closer to the lens and bends everything at the periphery. It makes virtually everyone look like a boneless big nose

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
focal length is lower in front camera, so it pulls things at the center closer to the lens and bends everything at the periphery. It makes virtually everyone look like a boneless big nose
Except chads

So im ltn?

• +1
yeah like if you take a video in back camera from a few feet away in natural lighting,thats how others see you
Damn. I look like a freak with the back cam in sunlight

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
yeah like if you take a video in back camera from a few feet away in natural lighting,thats how others see you
So how could I take It and send to u?

• +1
Damn. I look like a freak with the back cam in sunlight
thats really weird bc sunlight is the biggest fraud,it hides every skin failo and makes you naturally squint so it ascends eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Klasik616 and Nick.Harte
So how could I take It and send to u?
Go outside and position your phone somewhere and make sure the back cam is at the same level of your eye area. Then, act normally as if you aren’t being recorded and make sure to turn around so that you can get an idea how you actually look like in different angles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
thats really weird bc sunlight is the biggest fraud,it hides every skin failo and makes you naturally squint so it ascends eye area
I look like a school shooter outside lol

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I rated you depending on the pic, some pics have better lightning, angles, coloring, clothes. But I guess you're just a MTN. People call MTNs fakecels when in reality we have almost the same chance as the LTNs. High MTN is the bare minimum to be in 2024.

Go outside and position your phone somewhere and make sure the back cam is at the same level of your eye area. Then, act normally as if you aren’t being recorded and make sure to turn around so that you can get an idea how you actually look like in different angles
If I do that i'll look ltn

• +1
I rated you depending on the pic, some pics have better lightning, angles, coloring, clothes. But I guess you're just a MTN. People call MTNs fakecels when in reality we have almost the same chance as the LTNs. High MTN is the bare minimum to be in 2024.
And with my height im ltn

And what if I record the video at home

• +1