Frontal face vs profile

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Theory I just thought of. If you are decent looking from the front but from profile you are recessed and subhuman you will ascend from surgery. Making your already decent looking face more 3D. If you are ugly af from the front and also recessed it’s over for u.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LostYouth, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Theory I just thought of. If you are decent looking from the front but from profile you are recessed and subhuman you will ascend from surgery. Making your already decent looking face more 3D. If you are ugly af from the front and also recessed it’s over for u.
Wait thats the case on me. I look shit from the side. But what do

In real life you can easily tell someone has a bad profile from the front

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kota, GordonFreeman, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Fuck I'm lucky

people cope saying profile doesnt matter that much as front, in real life that shit matters so much LOL,
side profile - forward growth- commands respect from people and shows to not be fucked with .
recessed - bully me im a wimp nerd faggot loser fuck with me all u want

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
In real life you can easily tell someone has a bad profile from the front
Not for everyone, if they are genetically blessed as in good features although recessed you can't always tell... Imagine Barrett in recessed, that nose wouldn't look big anyways, his eyes would also probably still have PCT etc...

people cope saying profile doesnt matter that much as profile, in real life that shit matters so much LOL,
side profile - forward growth- commands respect from people and shows to not be fucked with .
recessed - bully me im a wimp nerd faggot loser fuck with me all u want
people cope saying profile doesnt matter that much as profile
what the fuk are u talkin about

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Like I have meeks profile in terms of recession, obviously not that GL but u know what I mean. I have a decent-GL face from front but so recessed from side I look like a subhuman, if I get surgery that will give forward growth my GL features will be more accentuated. I could be wrong tho

Aaa

yeah, being good looking from the front is more so about spacing of your features than actual forward growth

look how recessed orb is, he would unironically benefit from lefort 3

but hes still a slayer from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
i look like i have great forward growth in some profile photos i take, but giga recessed in others...

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
@Golden Glass our weekly anti-surgery thread.

It’s certainly true for some people. But I’ve seen cases where both are bad, and either the front “view” is what improves to the point of not being “over”, or both do. That Sailer patient who looks like a brown eyed clark kent in the after is a good example.