Fuaaaaaark, the Derminator 2 is a Godsend

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Just checked out my skin in the mirror this morning and it's impeccable, even if I went by supermodel standards
This is after just 4 sessions or so, over 3-4 months.
Now just the rest of my face to worry about...

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Debetro, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person

Just checked out my skin in the mirror this morning and it's impeccable, even if I went by supermodel standards
What does it do exactly?

it might help with hairloss? im near to NW3

How often do you micro needle

What does it do exactly?
The machine offers adjustable needling depth and speed, a power indicator, and a timer function that calculates the optimal needling duration for a specific skin area.
The device also has a powerful motor that prevents micro-tearing, a common issue with many other derma needles.
It was costly to purchase though (200 euros), but aside from the needles (which I don't re-use and hence will need to buy some more of in the future), the device is a one-time investment.

Yes, you could use it on your scalp.
fuck too expensive for me at this moment. i'll do other stuff until i have the money
either way hair transplant i guess

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The machine offers adjustable needling depth and speed, a power indicator, and a timer function that calculates the optimal needling duration for a specific skin area.
The device also has a powerful motor that prevents micro-tearing, a common issue with many other derma needles.
It was costly to purchase though (200 euros), but aside from the needles (which I don't re-use and hence will need to buy some more of in the future), the device is a one-time investment.
Helps for acne scarring?

Yes.

Yeah, the price set me off for like two years before I decided to be like fuck it and buy it.
only 200 dollars but im a brokecel thats like a month of work and i dont even have work so jfl

How often do you micro needle
Eh, maybe like once every 2-3 weeks. Sometimes I'm a bit lazy though, because it's a whole process, cleaning my face thoroughly, applying the numbing cream, waiting until it's active, cleaning my face again and then the actual dermaneedling. After which your face will be quite red and very sensitive for a day or two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Any update ?

Any update ?
It's over if you don't have naturally perfect skin. Since i stopped with the skin care cope i'm literally flawless