Fuaarkk Leo mogs Scorpio so hard

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
"A male Leo is ambitious, has great plans for his life, and courageously goes after what he wants in a self-confident and determined manner. He's usually successful. He's a natural leader who's good-natured, generous, loyal, big-hearted, and well-liked by everyone."

giphy.gif

Scorpio is still good though

"Scorpio natives are known to be extremely intense, out for blood and obsessed with sex. Unlike most zodiac signs, they don't hide their faults and wear them on their sleeve as a tactic. A Scorpio may put on a facade that is detached and cold to the world, but deep down, they're extremely emotional."

But emotional part is kinda gay yo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and toth77
so you think that prime jbs want obsessed with sex chad psycho nt scorpio or loyal big-hearted lion
take this bluepilled bullshit away from me fr

Imagine believing this shit

• +1
Reactions: here, WadlowMaxxing, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
so you think that prime jbs want obsessed with sex chad psycho scorpio or loyal big-hearted lion
Scorpio is a whiny bipolar fag tbh, Leo just trumps the earth. Like, a Leo doesnt give a fuck he just keeps going. Scorpio is a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
so you think that prime jbs want obsessed with sex chad psycho nt scorpio or loyal big-hearted lion
"If a Leo man is in a crowd, you'll know it. It really doesn't matter what he's doing, a Leo man has a commanding presence that grabs everyone's attention. A Leo male is born with specific personality traits that lead to particular tastes, preferences, likes, and dislikes.

At his best, a Leo man has personality plus. He's a man's man and a lady's man, as well. He's charming, passionate, creative, uninhibited, and always on stage. He's also a good-humored guy who has a busy and playful social life and is gifted with charisma and sexual magnetism. However, he's also a competitive guy who's driven by a need to be and have the best of everything life has to offer.

Of course, there can be a dark side to a Leo man's personality. He can be possessive, territorial, demanding, horribly stubborn, and have an ugly temper. He can also be more than a bit cocky and vain. However, his greatest weakness is probably his unrelenting need for attention, flattery, and compliments."

HOLY FUCK THE MOG IS SO HARD

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Scorpio is a whiny bipolar fag tbh, Leo just trumps the earth. Like, a Leo doesnt give a fuck he just keeps going. Scorpio is a bitch
cry for my scorpio genes being a scorpio means that your parents made you during valentines its so romantic

Didn't know you were a 14 year old girl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I’m a Leo and most of the stuff about ambition and dreams describe me ngl. Leo mogs. Big if true though, but eh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1
imagine actually thinking this is legit

• JFL
Zodiac Signs for Males Tier List: (Slaying Only)

S Tier)
Sagittarius (Chad bad boy artist), Scorpio (Bad boy game), Libra (Chad game)

A Tier)
Leo (NT game, uber confident), Aries (alpha asf)

B Tier)
Gemini (Giga NT and cunning), Taurus (huge frame, pretty boy face)

C Tier)
Pisces (Femboy Maxx), Capricorn (betabux maxx tbh), Aquarius (non NT, introverted)

F Tier)

Cancer(soyboy, emotional), Virgo (introverted nerd)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Zodiac Signs for Males Tier List: (Slaying Only)

S Tier)
Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra

A Tier)
Leo, Aries

B Tier)
Gemini, Taurus

C Tier)
Pisces (Femboy Maxx), Capricorn, Aquarius

F Tier)

Cancer, Virgo
Why Sagittarius and Libra?

Why is Libra Chad?
Venus ruled sign, grants good facial features and balance in all aspects of life, including facial symmetry, also grants charm and charisma. Libras tend to be smooth talking and pretty boy at the same time. They won. But sun sign isn't that important for slaying. Moon, rising, and mercury probably matter more.

Some thot taught me about astrology at work last year and now I know all about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 3073
Leos are based as fuck but they bully people they like

my sign pisces is incel but I have 6 lays and 2K IG followers so i'm vibing, highkey

You mean Hank Srorpio

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot