Fuark, I need to quit this forum

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I've been here for 10 years. I can't believe I haven't lost my mental sanity during that timespan. It's time to focus on real life. In b4, Bojack your 50 years old !

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, micropp, ChadL1te and 3 others
Yeah niiguh
Delete account neeguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, JohnBaza, Richard Cheese and 3 others
I've been here for 10 years. I can't believe I haven't lost my mental sanity during that timespan. It's time to focus on real life. In b4, Bojack your 50 years old !
go

No you's ain't neeguy

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
This is why you are poor.

This is why you are poor.
? Because I wrote a post ? Holy fuck, fuck it bro. I'm quitting this place. I'm already running the clock at this point.

? Because I wrote a post ? Holy fuck, fuck it bro. I'm quitting this place. I'm already running the clock at this point.
No

Because you've been here for 10+ years

quit then ain't that hard

just delete Ur account fukin ell lad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
you will never leave

there is no place like this where u can post your most insane thought and intrusive thought in still get a like on it.
YES u stay with us :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
See you everyday!

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
there is no place like this where u can post your most insane thought and intrusive thought in still get a like on it.
YES u stay with us :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
True, I have already been banned everywhere else. And I can't express any of my thinking to people irl. Perhaps, this forum is it for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
True, I have already been banned everywhere else. And I can't express any of my thinking to people irl. Perhaps, this forum is it for me tbh.
LMAO wasnt hard to convince you to stay

Are you really gonna quit tho? Do you even have the balls to do so?

If you're pushing 40, you should get married and have some kids, not spend hours shitposting with the braindead zoomers like me.

Fuark, I am leaving again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
are you stressing because you will receive a weird trophy i one month because your account been here 5 Years?

actually never leave here

Are you really gonna quit tho? Do you even have the balls to do so?
idk probably not. I like to shutpost too much. But, I think I probably should for my mental sanity.

bro quit this place and just post like a 20 minute vid of a rant/saying whatever so u can still express your thoughts but not rot as much

sheeeit neeguh

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Actually, on this particular forum, you've only been here 5 years and it's existed for 6:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: silencio
If you delete your account you will just comeback later. Write some random password like crylandjilkznjl<C32244 copy paste it and change that as your password and log out. Change it to a random mail and you will find yourself lurking once in a month as a guest. But I know this forum has a grip on you and you will never leave considering you spent 10 years in forums. Good luck with your life tho if you will leave fr