Fuark I want to be great

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I want to be top 1% in Looks, Money and Status

I want to be motorboating stacies tits on a motorboat on the coast of the hamptons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Youㅤ, klimo and 3 others
Proxy 12

Me too.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior, Youㅤ and UrGirlsMcm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, tigrxs, klimo and 2 others

I want to be motorboating stacies tits on a motorboat on the coast of the hamptons
you are the first person i have seen here with a similar thought process as me. Who tf cares about being 6ft, 6 inches and 6 figures? I want to be 6ft+ 7 inches, 7 figures. People are fine being just above average. I want to be the guy every delusion miami whore thinks she deserves. Top 1% or death

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2, arabcelxxx, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
you are the first person i have seen here with a similar thought process as me. Who tf cares about being 6ft, 6 inches and 6 figures? I want to be 6ft+ 7 inches, 7 figures. People are fine being just above average. I want to be the guy every delusion miami whore thinks she deserves. Top 1% or death
first person ? nigga this is the average dream in 2024

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and UrGirlsMcm
1% of ppl globally are millionaires and 1% have a dick of 7 inches or bigger. 10% have a a height of 6ft+
so that would be the top 0.001%

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I mean the height and the dick you either have it or you don't I don't get how wanting to have big dick changes anything lol

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm

U will never achieve that tho