reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20191208 001344

Eriksen mogs him to another dimension

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Eriksen mogs him to another dimension

Cope this guy destroys diet cope and didn't grow right yet he mogs 99 percent of all humanity this dude is the ultimate dark triad master piece

Cope this guy destroys diet cope and didn't grow right yet he mogs 99 percent of all humanity this dude is the ultimate dark triad master piece
He’s overrated here. Eriksen mogs him

• +1
Diet is a stupid fucking meme. Tony Robbins is 6'7 neanderthal with a massive jaw and huge skull that said his family was extremely poor growing up sometimes not having enough to eat. Lebron james also said his family was poor. Countless other huge NBA players. They all ate high sugar/calorie diets most likely to get enough energy and weren't concerned with zinc k2 magnesium RDA whatever the fuck people here are obsessed with. No 6'7 guy ate salmon and spinach growing up. They drank kool aid and ate grits. Meanwhile people here are ordering stacks of minerals and vitamins their bodies are just gonna shit out or store lmfaoooo

stop your BS, eriksen mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Cope hexum though does mog though he is In the realms of cavill
better chew to get your cavil/hexum-like jaw boyo

you have till age 23

• +1
And god speed to you use my guide also I spent a lot of bloody time
sorry.

never saw your guide? you could priv it to me, i'd appreciate it.