FUARK THEY ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF US GTFIH

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
lOOK AT THIS JEW WHO POSTED A NEW VIDEO - IT IS THE SAME GUY I POSTED A FEW WEEKS AGO

JFL HE WILL RATE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR IT

JFL WE DO IT FOR FREE AND THIS STUPID CUNT IS GETTING MONEY

FUARK THAT SAME BITCH SAID SHE WANTED TO FIX HER SIDE PROFILE

FUCK THIS WORLD I WILL USE EVERYTHING IN MY DISPOSAL TO LOOKSMAX FUCK THESE STUPID CUNTS I HOPE THEY DIE TOMORROW

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Kingkellz, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
then do the same thing he does, retard

You can thank the greycel faggots and guys like @Deliciadecu for this that made yt videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, IWantToMax, onnysk and 3 others
Reminder

This site is a copy of lookism so dont say he is copying this site faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4671
You can thank the greycel faggots and guys like @Deliciadecu for this that made yt videos
ha ha yes lol

and @Sergeant for letting this stay open but idc

hopefully it doesn't go viral people in the comments are saying they will get surgery

one of them said do sean o pry in the next video
then do the same thing he does, retard
i don't care about money and why do i want this to spread?
Reminder

This site is a copy of lookism so dont say he is copying this site faggot
cope cope cope

lookism is gone for good only some threads are there now

AND JFL YOU FAGGOT GREYCEL KYS ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
It doesn’t matter if we do it for free because people will always look at your title before your advice. A majority of people won’t undergo surgery if the recommendation wasn’t from a professional.

You're welcome.

JFL @ this School of Instagram, offering a service of 7 pages, meanwhile I did one that was over 70 pages and it wasn't even complete. JFL @ this phaggot

giphy.gif

No wonder his videos are just a copy of the threads that he finds here and on lookism. Meanwhile I make new content and niggas from other pages even steal it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2227, DianabolDownie and 5 others
f8ken klkes

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Ritalincel
@Deliciadecu
Thanks a lot :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

But i want literally everyone to ascend why not ? tbqh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vidyacoper
ha ha yes lol

and @Sergeant for letting this stay open but idc

hopefully it doesn't go viral people in the comments are saying they will get surgery

one of them said do sean o pry in the next video

i don't care about money and why do i want this to spread?

cope cope cope

lookism is gone for good only some threads are there now

AND JFL YOU FAGGOT GREYCEL KYS ASAP
Yeah dude dont be a greycel sit on this site 24/7 and stack thousands of replies like it will change something

fzhwozwnrx90-gif.302860

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, turkproducer, RobticaI and 5 others
They will prolly ask users here for private rating via pm and copy paste that shit to their clients. Basically outsource the whole wirk for free.

Not surprising though, Js doing what Js do.. Monetize work of others jfl.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, IWantToMax and Chadelite
You're welcome.

JFL @ this School of Instagram, offering a service of 7 pages, meanwhile I did one that was over 70 pages and it wasn't even complete. JFL @ this phaggot

giphy.gif

No wonder his videos are just a copy of the threads that he finds here and on lookism. Meanwhile I make new content and niggas from other pages even steal it

Well yeah your the highest iq person here by far people disrespect your helpfulness you and cope and rope have done marvelous things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Just me or has this website died off alot... It's not near as active as it was before

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, IWantToMax, Chadelite and 2 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Tony
More competition

I've come to the realization even if their was less competition foids would go lesbian women are naturally designed to fuck other women it's just not natural to deny evolution
Just me or has this website died off alot... It's not near as active as it was before

Nah this site has been dead for a long time my old time buddies are @Gudru @mido the slayer their the only 2 that i can remember that have been here since early 2019 the other brothers have roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I've come to the realization even if their was less competition foids would go lesbian women are naturally designed to fuck other women it's just not natural to deny evolution

Nah this site has been dead for a long time my old time buddies are @Gudru @mido the slayer their the only 2 that i can remember that have been here since early 2019 the other brothers have roped
No most women are straight

Pretty funny how bluepilled normies call incels crazy when they talk about jaws and shit, but when some Instafaggot does it, people literally want to pay him to simply repeat the same bullshit found on here JFL.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, bankrolls, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others

I used to cope with that bullshit but most women are actually bi but their preferences are for chad only though meanwhile with foid she will go with even normies.

It's just nature doing it's fucking thing
Pretty funny how bluepilled normies call incels crazy when they talk about jaws and shit, but when some Instafaggot does it, people literally want to pay him to simply repeat the same bullshit found on here JFL.

Cause were more honest

Cause were more honest

I think that's because people are simply too stupid to look past their preconcetpions.

Hearing about the importance of looks from some YouTube guy who analyzes the face of retarded celebrities like Hadid plays into their ideals : the guy is hip, he knows about all the pop culture figures, he's big on insta, all that kind of shit they like to associate themselves with.

But hearing about the importance of looks from a group of people that the majority loves to hate pushes them to deny the truth : afterall, incels are just lunatic school shooters, most of them live their mom's basement, how could they know about what really matters in dating, their views are toxic, etc.

The message is the same, the way it's presented is different. I'd love to see how his subcribers would react if he told them "Oh yeah, I just went on some incel board and copy/pasted their stuff".

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
I think that's because people are simply too stupid to look past their preconcetpions.

Hearing about the importance of looks from some YouTube guy who analyzes the face of retarded celebrities like Hadid plays into their ideals : the guy is hip, he knows about all the pop culture figures, he's big on insta, all that kind of shit they like to associate themselves with.

But hearing about the importance of looks from a group of people that the majority loves to hate pushes them to deny the truth : afterall, incels are just lunatic school shooters, most of them live their mom's basement, how could they know about what really matters in dating, etc.

The message is the same, the way it's presented is different. I'd love to see how his subcribers would react if he told them "Oh yeah, I just went on some incel board and copy/pasted their stuff".

Honestly i want this shit to spread so we can find solutions and as limited as we are know in terms of being able to change we can do atleast 33 mm of bone change just imagine what would be possible if 1 generation was black pilled.

I wish that cope were true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

giphy.gif

Women literally fuck dogs so they don't have to fuck incels and you nigga think they wouldn't lesbianmax until Chad appears?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, DianabolDownie and Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and turkproducer
Make this site private.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
fuck you bluepiller faggots kys you fucking jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Kingkellz
blackpill is blowing up recently it's not a secret anymore.

This decade it'll probably go mainstream as memes and social media.

4chan used to be a completely underground community of basement dwellers and now they are mentioned on mainstream news regularly.

Screen Shot 2020 03 10 at 234617

blackpill is blowing up recently it's not a secret anymore.

This decade it'll probably go mainstream as memes and social media.

4chan used to be a completely underground community of basement dwellers and now they are mentioned on mainstream news regularly.

View attachment 303004
most of that will be from foids and inkwell tears or retards who make investigating inkwell fourm videos, redpill is blowing up with all the simp memes, but everyone who is redpilled either becomes pua coper or becomes blackpilled

68391093 792C 48C4 B960 7BCF0FE580A6

336E7E1E 7122 4FB7 87B9 D89BBB41F881

DE2ED76F A390 4D86 ABB7 B9CB5CDD4606

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz

Attachments

• fZHWoZwnRx90.gif
    fZHWoZwnRx90.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Everything is ruined by normies:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz