copingtoohardrn

6ft Lightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 72783
Vitamin D is also important

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Calcium (from natural sources don't take supplements) VitD3 (10k IU every other day or so unless you live in a very hot environment), K2 (as MK4 and at high dosages like 15mg) and magnesium are the gold standard for having strong bones.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and copingtoohardrn
Calcium (from natural sources don't take supplements) VitD3 (10k IU every other day or so unless you live in a very hot environment), K2 (as MK4 and at high dosages like 15mg) and magnesium are the gold standard for having strong bones.
"DON'T TAKE CALCIUM FROM SUPPLEMENTS!!! B-but.... everything else is oke... :feelsautistic:"

• +1
"DON'T TAKE CALCIUM FROM SUPPLEMENTS!!! B-but.... everything else is oke... :feelsautistic:"
What are you talking about? Do research on why SPECIFICALLY taking calcium supplements is bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and raleqtambrobret
What are you talking about? Do research on why SPECIFICALLY taking calcium supplements is bad.
If you're so educated elab for me brocel :feelshaha:

• +1
If you're so educated elab for me brocel :feelshaha:
Not gonna spoonfeed you. Take my advice or don't take it. Not gonna try to educate someone when they're being so snarky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and raleqtambrobret
calcium is valuable but focus more on animal protein

-protein makes up 50% of bone volume and 33% of bone mass
-animal protein associated with increase in dietary calcium uptake
-animal protein stimulates osteoblasts and lowers parathyroid hormone(the hormone that tells your body to start taking calcium from bones)
-increased calcium doesn’t really affect osteoporosis risk while increased protein decreases it

calcium is important dont get me wrong
but protein means way more

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and copingtoohardrn
Not gonna spoonfeed you. Take my advice or don't take it. Not gonna try to educate someone when they're being so snarky.
What's wrong?
Too lazy to copy paste a thread from RayPeatAsylum?

• +1

-animal protein stimulates osteoblasts and lowers parathyroid hormone(the hormone that tells your body to start taking calcium from bones)
-increased calcium doesn’t really affect osteoporosis risk while increased protein decreases it

animal protein increases igf-1 which stimulates osteoblasts and is overall anabolic

• +1

tldr eat raw meat drink raw milk

Having bbc tough bone genetic is more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
y not k2 mk7 since it's more bio available ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
y not k2 mk7 since it's more bio available ?
Good question. I did a lot of research on this back in the day but I believe most studies that showed bone density benefits were done with mk4. I’ll have to find the studies later but this was also talked about on lookism and ray peat and I believe they also recommended mk4 over mk7.

Like I said I’ve read studies on it as well but I’ll have to find them.

• +1