Fuck all religions

The Grinch

The Grinch

All religions are false, stop crying about religion, when it‘s all man-made. God doesen’t exist and you are just mentally ill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Eriot Lodger, shia.jihadist and 5 others
You are alone in this universe. If there’s a higher power, it cares about you just as much as it cares about bacteria or parasites, namely not at all, bc humans mass-kill them all the time. You are just as important as them.

You are not important. You are irrelevant in the universe. Stop coping and embrace reality. Also most of you are incels, so this says it all LMAO

This is what humans are. They think they are importing, but they are just some kind of bacteria in the universe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, boss8055, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
How come you're so mean sometimes

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Christ is king

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
“Im not racist i hate all races equally” ahh post💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, greycel and PeiFan94
Christ is king
Typed it while being sad, alone and depressed. Your king seems to care a lot about you LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and IAMNOTANINCEL
Whilst you are tormenting yourself and trying to bring down others to spread your sorrows; I am rejoicing in the fact I was born into religion and am not going to live a life of naivety.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and boss8055
I am rejoicing in the fact I was born into religion
You are coping + if you have an account here you’re probably an incel (seems like your god doesen’t care about you)

You fucking dumb nigger religion is perfectly natural since the dawn of humanity, deism mogs still

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Typed it while being sad, alone and depressed. Your king seems to care a lot about you LMAO
afterlife matters, earth is temporary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, greycel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
dawkins tier arguments

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Religion is only based if you're a pastor and makes money though your poor/sheep followers, if not, you're just coping.

There is no god and second chance.

You won't be rewarded in the afterlife because you lived as a "non-degenerate" incel, the opposite, you'll have the same destiny as everyone else: eternal nothingness.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You are coping + if you have an account here you’re probably an incel (seems like your god doesen’t care about you)
Watch this video:

I am not Christian, and don't believe in a Guardian Angel.. but I do believe God has a specific route for us. Don't pride yourself in knowing more than you know
Pride is the worst sin. We can never learn and progress if we think we already know
Even before I joined this thread, and listened to what points you were going to make, I came into this thread with an open mind
All I ask is for that in return

I will be tagging you in a post I'll make soon

I'm the God and I exist

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz