Fuck all the bullies that made me high inhib

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Fucking faggot ass disgusting heartless dipshit cunts. They are the reason I am suffering from social anxiety,because I grew up being made fun of all my childhood. If these assholes wouldn't exist,I would have been NT as fuck. They kept making me uncomfortable all my life by making fun of me for every little shit possible. Now I can barely walk outside the city without the fear of being made fun of. The saddest thing is they probably won't get given back or won't regret all the shit they did to me. All I can do is hope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, BigBoy, Deleted member 4570 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Aesthetic and Chintuck22
don’t worry bro i like u

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
061928EA F86F 4149 A086 B752261254B8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Train MMA or some shit, beat the shit out of the bullies, become low inhib.

Man, you are proof that looks doesn't always matter. You just very unlucky you been born in fucking Slovakia, where just like in the czech you must have act like natty norm fag since puberty or it will be social game over. I don't understand why your parents didn't try to help you out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CupOfCoffee, BigBoy and 2 others
B2D8CC90 A849 4975 B0C7 78A9BB97C881

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 4804
YOU WERE ALREADY HIGH INHIB FOR NOT BEATING THE BULLY THE MOMENT HE FUCKED WITH YOU

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
You have to stand up for yourself. I pushed a guy down the stairs for trying to bully me (it was like 5 steps, but still), and no one tried to fuck with me again. They probably thought I'd go ER or something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and BigBoy
You have to stand up for yourself. I pushed a guy down the stairs for trying to bully me (it was like 5 steps, but still), and no one tried to fuck with me again. They probably thought I'd go ER or something
Dark triad slayer

You were already high inhib, stop coping

YOU WERE ALREADY HIGH INHIB FOR NOT BEATING THE BULLY THE MOMENT HE FUCKED WITH YOU
Bullies are pussies. If you punch one,his friends come help him defeat you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
You need MMA

Gym max till u r strong enough to beat up your bullies. Trust me many bullies end up weak and scrawny after high school

Therapy + amphetamines

Fucking faggot ass disgusting heartless dipshit cunts. They are the reason I am suffering from social anxiety,because I grew up being made fun of all my childhood. If these assholes wouldn't exist,I would have been NT as fuck. They kept making me uncomfortable all my life by making fun of me for every little shit possible. Now I can barely walk outside the city without the fear of being made fun of. The saddest thing is they probably won't get given back or won't regret all the shit they did to me. All I can do is hope
Leave the city start over

Sorry bro I won't do it again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Yeah bro i feel you, i regret not beating the shit out of my bullies my entire life and kept on wondering whether or not i would if i was put in the same situation and last year my flatmate tried to bully me and he threw a bucket on my face so i beat him to a bloody pulp and had the biggest feeling of salvation it was like a rebirth and i haven't thought much of my bullies since.

If the opportunity comes seize it and gain your salvation

They win by living rent free in your head

try vyvanse or methylphenidate

Almost forgot, despite the joke, would be your holygrail
Images 23