Fuck anyone who does STEM

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
If you do STEM it means you are suffering from severe autism.

You've got to have crippling autism to not only voluntarily go to uni but to even worse look at lines of code from uni till your 60 or older.

And if you chose stem cuz it's an anti social class and Ur ugly then why the fuck didn't you do graphics or an apprenticeship where you don't have to go to college to get mogged by the normies and chads

I hate seeing people complain about uni even tho they voluntarily decided to go when they didn't have to. And even worse the ones that decided to go and then drop out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Ritalincel, turkproducer and 8 others
hoes mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, JMax, Danish_Retard and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Ritalincel, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
Low-IQ cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, Hades and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ritalincel, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
rather not go to uni and still do stem for money

@AlwaysHaveQuestions we got a low iq user here, who needs to be dealt with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and SubhumanCurrycel
And you're too low iq that you can't deal with it yourself?

My dad is rich and basically told me engineering degree or no inheritance so mechanical engineering here we go.

I'm dropping out of my stem degree and being a tradie

yeah i'm just not reading that.

you are right op anybody who doesn't join the military is a cuck

You've got to have crippling autism to not only voluntarily go to uni but to even worse look at lines of code from uni till your 60 or older.

And if you chose stem cuz it's an anti social class and Ur ugly then why the fuck didn't you do graphics or an apprenticeship where you don't have to go to college to get mogged by the normies and chads

I hate seeing people complain about uni even tho they voluntarily decided to go when they didn't have to. And even worse the ones that decided to go and then drop out.
Degree doesn't matter lol, occasionally you'll see Chads in stem or at least chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6095

>be me
>math phd
>300k starting

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sytyl and Deleted member 6095
imagine potentially having years of debt to pay off by going to college and then getting a useless degree like something in art or writing or history that doesn't change the world at all. Keep coping with your teacher/professor position that I will automate away with AI. Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
imagine potentially having years of debt to pay off by going to college and then getting a useless degree like something in art or writing or history that doesn't change the world at all. Keep coping with your teacher/professor position that I will automate away with AI. Faggot
tbh low t response

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6095
U talkin to me? I never said to do something in graphics or history or art in college. That's more low iq than stem

U talkin to me? I never said to do something in graphics or history or art in college. That's more low iq than stem
Nah not talking to you, just art and writing fags in general

692130 250d21c697bd31475f92b5e8b079eb98

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

also no stem degree for ur recessed maxilla

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Tales from the FBI

based jordan leonardo belford

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ritalincel
Chad studies the arts (which is what uni is for) since it’s intellectually rewarding while you are trained as a code monkey and relegated to wage slavery

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 6095
They'll earn big money and banging hot sluts while you'll still be looksmaxing without the money for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
There’s a reason its called artes liberales btw, rich chads (the only ones who are truly free) study it since money isn’t a concern for them. The rest study artes illiberales (wageslavery)

There’s a reason its called artes liberales btw, rich chads (the only ones who are truly free) study it since money isn’t a concern for them. The rest study artes illiberales (wageslavery)
Copelossus. 99% of chads I knew got business degrees. Liberal arts was reserved to foids and gayish soyboys only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
soldiering and the stock market is the only job for men