fuck bulking and working out

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
i fucking hate eating when i don't wanna. i hate lifting all this heavy ass fucking shit. fuck this!! i hate being paranoid about my weight. i took 3 days off and fuck man i don't wanna do this shit.

you gotta though.

i want a nice thick thighs and a nice ass. big chest with some wide fukin lats and shoulders. i must ascend so i can continue to get assaulted by old hags at the bar like some dainty bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, murdah and glizzygnasher68
Bulking will make you subhuman as fuck and working out will not do shit for you

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
dirty Bulking is the biggest Gymcel sam sulek meme of all time NEVER DO THAT SHIT.

Just take roids and sit on your ass 💀 will give more muscle rhan any bulking

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
Good physique should be a given, no idea why so many incel brah think staying as an anorexic twink faggot or boneless fat bastard is ideal. Muh ogre build, sound like the 40 yr old moms worrying about getting too bulky from some retarded circuit training program.

Good physique should be a given, no idea why so many incel brah think staying as an anorexic twink faggot or boneless fat bastard is ideal. Muh ogre build, sound like the 40 yr old moms worrying about getting too bulky from some retarded circuit training program.
Lol cause they compare themselves so skinny chads. Too much delusion, one day. A bitch will humble them when they finally step outside and talk to one

I take a small amount of T and i do nothing and it works lol

i was 137 lbs at some point and have been slowly gaining weight and am currently 150 lbs which is the heaviest i have ever been. i'm 6'2 so i'm still in the anorexic tier but i have noticed a difference in my face and physique.

retards in this thread don't realize that pretty boys actually workout and they have a considerable amount of fat on their face which is integral to the youthful pretty boy look. you lose fat in your face as you age.

even chico, simon, o'pry fucking Gandy for christ sake all had to workout and get bigger. they were never anorexic like these lazy retards like to claim.

hollow cheeks are for men who have insane bones, not men who look like the just got out of Auschwitz.