Fuck christianity

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
Indo european religion makes 1000x more sense

Is more in depth is more spiritual is cooler more hopeful more wise…

Dont paste any christ cuck bullshit before watching this video

Praise Odin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, cromagnon, Kavkaz777 and 2 others
Ur not Indo European u have the EEF pheno

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
Go fuck yourself, pleb

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
say that to my face irl u uneducated swine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Thats not christian of you

It is Christian of me to mock and degrade fraudulent religions and to defend my faith against cucks such as yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and alurmo
say that to my face irl u uneducated swine

It is Christian of me to mock and degrade fraudulent religions and to defend my faith against cucks such as yourself.

Im not posting this because of “liberalism” but because Im a conservative and after learning about Christianity its fucking dumb

God sacrificing himself came from Odin hanging on a tree,

And I bet you low T cucks also believe you just have to believe in God to be saved but not actually do shit, lazy protestants

If you cant watch a fucking video then you’re too low IQ to reply to my thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 0S4MA, Autismcel and 1 other person
Im not posting this because of “liberalism” but because Im a conservative and after learning about Christianity its fucking dumb

God sacrificing himself came from Odin hanging on a tree,

And I bet you low T cucks also believe you just have to believe in God to be saved but not actually do shit, lazy protestants

If you cant watch a fucking video then you’re too low IQ to reply to my thread

Once again, fuck you. I will not entertain your pagan garbage. I hope you are conquered by Muslims and forced to live under sharia law like the sniveling cuck that you are.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Once again, fuck you. I will not entertain your pagan garbage. I hope you are conquered by Muslims and forced to live under sharia law like the sniveling cuck that you are.
You’re going to hell for saying that bro go starve yourself

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 51576
AVE CHRISTUS REX!

• Love it
You’re going to hell for saying that bro go starve yourself
I’m already saved. You on the other hand 100% will be going to hell, if you remain on your current unrepentant and disbelieving path

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m already saved.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This told me everything I need to know. I have actually studied early Christianity

And what you just said is protestant bullshit.

You’re so fucking dumb you think you can do anything and you’ll be saved because you believe in God? :ogre:

Keep ugh reacting me because I already won bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Deleted member 51576
Indo european religion makes 1000x more sense

Is more in depth is more spiritual is cooler more hopeful more wise…

Dont paste any christ cuck bullshit before watching this video

Praise Odin

How can a religion with thousands of gods, who are just as susceptible to emotions and temptations as humans, be considered superior to an Abrahamic religion?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Autismcel
How can a religion with thousands of gods, who are just as susceptible to emotions and temptations as humans, be considered superior to an Abrahamic religion?
"Religion baiting" needs to get banned like race baiting

It's getting annoying atp. Is this looksmax.org or religiondebates.org??

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and emeraldglass
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This told me everything I need to know. I have actually studied early Christianity

And what you just said is protestant bullshit.

You’re so fucking dumb you think you can do anything and you’ll be saved because you believe in God? :ogre:

Keep ugh reacting me because I already won bro
Every single Christian denomination is clear in that we are saved by faith and by God’s grace alone. There is no amount of works that will earn God’s favor. Protestantism is simply the clearest in that message.

Faith naturally produces good works but good works have no bearing on being saved considering that we are saved by faith alone. Christianity is a faith based religion. I don’t care that you don’t like this, faggot.

We are all sinners and are able to repent in genuine contrition. You won nothing and know nothing, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: mug
I dont hate christianity the title is clickbait

But I think people should open their minds because literally everyone believed in reincarnation and the same deities before the bible.

And heaven and hell were not permanent.

I still believe in God but watching survive the Jive makes me realize how robust paganism is and how it explains many things Christianity cannot like, dreams for example

Every single Christian denomination is clear in that we are saved by faith and by God’s grace alone. There is no amount of works that will earn God’s favor. Protestantism is simply the clearest in that message.

Faith naturally produces good works but good works have no bearing on being saved considering that we are saved by faith alone. Christianity is a faith based religion. I don’t care that you don’t like this, faggot.

We are all sinners and are able to repent in genuine contrition. You won nothing and know nothing, cuck.
Go read the fathers and come back to me instead of martin luther,

Dont take it seriously im a christian but anything worth believing needs to stand up to scrutiny

"Religion baiting" needs to get banned like race baiting

It's getting annoying atp. Is this looksmax.org or religiondebates.org??
If it becomes excessive, I might bring it up with the other mods. A debate or two is fine, but over the past few months, it's been used more for likes and rep farming than for mutual understanding or genuine religious discussion. This is disrespectful to every devout person, regardless of their faith.

but watching survive the Jive makes me realize how robust paganism
Is that why Christianity completely dominated and conquered the whole pagan world and rid it of that demonic and fraudulent belief system? Muh robust paganism LMAO.

Bow the knee, little pagan cuck—just as your pagan forefathers all bowed theirs before the living God—Jesus Christ.

Go read the fathers and come back to me instead of martin luther,

Dont take it seriously im a christian but anything worth believing needs to stand up to scrutiny
You are NOT a Christian.

If it becomes excessive, I might bring it up with the other mods. A debate or two is fine, but over the past few months, it's been used more for likes and rep farming than for mutual understanding or genuine religious discussion. This is disrespectful to every devout person, regardless of their faith.
Yes, just keep allowing gore instead. Those are great threads. It’s wonderful to see footage of people being flayed alive, burned alive, beheaded, etc.

You are absolutely ridiculous and have no sense of leadership/administrative skills

Go fuck yourself, pleb
Caging at this christcuck brownie always coping at Europeans returning to their indigenous roots and not a Jewish sand cult

• Ugh..
Caging at this christcuck brownie always coping at Europeans returning to their indigenous roots and not a Jewish sand cult
Is that why Christianity completely dominated and conquered the whole pagan world and rid it of that demonic and fraudulent belief system? Muh robust paganism LMAO.

Bow the knee, little pagan cuck—just as your pagan forefathers all bowed theirs before the living God—Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0503.jpeg
    IMG_0503.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0509.jpeg
    IMG_0509.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0558.jpeg
    IMG_0558.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..

Oh yeah bro, brown hordes controlled by Jewish subversive agents accepting a catch all merciful religion and bombarding the indigenous Roman populace with it until serious paganism was wiped out is a real flex bro. Keep flexing dem achievements nigguh.

• Ugh..
Yes, just keep allowing gore instead. Those are great threads. It’s wonderful to see footage of people being flayed alive, burned alive, beheaded, etc.

You are absolutely ridiculous and have no sense of leadership/administrative skills
If you are as devout as you believe, you must support this decision of mine. What's happening now is the exploitation of religion for attention and reputation. Don't be fooled into thinking you can convert anyone here, especially with the tone you use. This very thread we're discussing in is proof of the insult that the relaxation of these rules is to any religion, be it Islam for me, Christianity for you, or any other faith. The title is "fuck Christianity," and the one who started it literally says he doesn't hate Christianity but used it as clickbait. Anyone who loves their religion would oppose such things, even if they have to swallow their pride to protect their faith from such vile acts.

Omg, and you’re a fucking Protestant Christian, the most heretical sect. No wonder you’re so low iq, but TBF Luther was based.

Oh yeah bro, brown hordes controlled by Jewish subversive agents accepting a catch all merciful religion and bombarding the indigenous Roman populace with it until serious paganism was wiped out is a real flex bro. Keep flexing dem achievements nigguh.
How stupid can you be? Christianity has been the single greatest threat to Jews since its advent. It has been the single greatest source of persecution that Jews have faced for 2000 years now, but you terminally online cuck nazi faggots love to pretend like Jews are achkshually the ones who have pulled the strings all along!! CRINGE

Your indigenous pagan ancestors were all dominated. From the south of Europe all the way to the very north. From the southernmost point of South America, to the northernmost point of North America. Paganism has been eliminated at the hands of Christian chads. I hope you keep seething in contempt.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
How stupid can you be? Christianity has been the single greatest threat to Jews since its advent. It has been the single greatest source of persecution that Jews have faced for 2000 years now, but you terminally online cuck nazi faggots love to pretend like Jews are achkshually the ones who have pulled the strings all along!! CRINGE

Your indigenous pagan ancestors were all dominated. From the south of Europe all the way to the very north. From the southernmost point of South America, to the northernmost point of North America. Paganism has been eliminated at the hands of Christian chads. I hope you keep seething in contempt.
The Christian chads in question:
IMG 0507

And yes bro, Christianity (the spiritual fulfillment of Judaism) is definitely its main opponent. Christianity, the same sect that has the same holy books (OT) as Judaism. Makes complete sense.

Find me one Jew who advocates for Paganism. I can find you hundreds that advocate for Christianity.

The Christian chads in question:
View attachment 2955014
And yes bro, Christianity (the spiritual fulfillment of Judaism) is definitely its main opponent. Christianity, the same sect that has the same holy books (OT) as Judaism. Makes complete sense.

Find me one Jew who advocates for Paganism. I can find you hundreds that advocate for Christianity.

The New Testament is quite anti-Semitic in many Gospel books. Judaism isn’t an opponent of Christianity but Christian antisemitism has been rooted from the NT for 2000 years now. It’s also remarkably pro-Jewish in some of the Pauline letters as well but people are inherent sinners and will always seek fuel to ignite the fire of their inner worst before anything else.

Also, just LMAO if you are seriously telling me that Jews advocate for Christianity. Are you retards serious? You nazi faggots have been relentless with the narrative that Jews have imported hordes of Muslimcel migrants to the west in order to exploit and destroy Christendom/the West. Has the narrative now changed? Do Jews now love Christianity? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It dominated because it appealed to the low class roman slaves because jesus was a slave its like liberalism with women today, equivalent actually, instead of chad zeus slaves like christ because hes “literally me bro”

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and cromagnon
The New Testament is quite anti-Semitic in many Gospel books. Judaism isn’t an opponent of Christianity but Christian antisemitism has been rooted from the NT for 2000 years now. It’s also remarkably pro-Jewish in some of the Pauline letters as well but people are inherent sinners and will always seek fuel to ignite the fire of their inner worst before anything else.

Also, just LMAO if you are seriously telling me that Jews advocate for Christianity. Are you retards serious? You nazi faggots have been relentless with the narrative that Jews have imported hordes of Muslimcel migrants to the west in order to exploit and destroy Christendom/the West. Has the narrative now changed? Do Jews now love Christianity? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Doesn’t invalidate the fact you niggers share a holy book with the Kikes

Nazis never said that retard. The nazis actively fought against Christianity. And for the record Jews do advocate for it. I’ve seen multiple quotes of rabbis saying Christianity is incorrect but that they “applaud it for bringing Gentiles closer to the God of Israel” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mug

Nazis never said that retard. The nazis actively fought against Christianity. And for the record Jews do advocate for it. I’ve seen multiple quotes of rabbis saying Christianity is incorrect but that they “applaud it for bringing Gentiles closer to the God of Israel” :lul:
Jews overwhelmingly advocate AGAINST Christianity and FOR Islam. Do not reference Jewish cope quotes from rabbis who want to re-spin Christianity in order to elevate their own faith.

It’s just like those few rabbis who say “I love Christianity because Christians worship a dead Jew” it’s a backhanded compliment. They are trying to mock the faith. Also, that remark is horrible and embarrassing to use because it is an indirect admission that a “dead Jew” has been the single greatest source of persecution towards…Jews. Hence why most Jews learn in yeshiva that Jesus was a Christian.

Jews overwhelmingly see Christianity as being polytheistic, idolatrous, and against all that rabbinic Judaism stands for.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Jews overwhelmingly advocate AGAINST Christianity and FOR Islam. Do not reference Jewish cope quotes from rabbis who want to re-spin Christianity in order to elevate their own faith.

It’s just like those few rabbis who say “I love Christianity because Christians worship a dead Jew” it’s a backhanded compliment. They are trying to mock the faith. Also, that remark is horrible and embarrassing to use because it is an indirect admission that a “dead Jew” has been the single greatest source of persecution towards…Jews. Hence why most Jews learn in yeshiva that Jesus was a Christian.

Jews overwhelmingly see Christianity as being polytheistic, idolatrous, and against all that rabbinic Judaism stands for.
Show me some examples of this then nigger.

Also, I don’t care what Jews have to say. I don’t care what muslimcels have to say. Or what any of you pagan larping losers have to say about Christianity.

Christianity will reign supreme for the remainder of your life and until the very end of the world

Also, I don’t care what Jews have to say. I don’t care what muslimcels have to say. Or what any of you pagan larping losers have to say about Christianity.

Christianity will reign supreme for the remainder of your life and until the very end of the world
Is that why Christianity is dying in the Western world and only rising in 3rd-world shitholes? JFL at your "Christendom" being practiced in mudhuts.

• Ugh..
He'll still forgive you
4146412 MV5BMTcxMTQyMTIwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NzkyOA V1 FMjpg UX1000

Last edited:
Do you think that Hitler and Jesus are reincarnations of Odin?

• Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor