It is dead in Europe, only Americans and ethnics still care about it

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, butterworld and Klasik616
Christianity is a dead religion

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, cromagnon and butterworld
We were cool but you said this cunt , Christianity is not dead in my country

We were cool but you said this cunt , Christianity is not dead in my country
Tbh I have no problems with the practices and it encourages monogamy which I support however I personally think believing in an all loving creator who created a clown world is cucked. (Not my only reason for being an atheist)

Cope a lot of people ik have gfs or have had gfs
But they wouldn’t have gf‘s if they lived in the west. Must be an ethnic country with poor economy

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
They can never take sum god gave me

Tbh I have no problems with the practices and it encourages monogamy which I support however I personally think believing in an all loving creator who created a clown world is cucked. (Not my only reason for being an atheist)
Im not religious, but you realize that religon is the main solution to hypergamy right? Humans are naturally savage animals that follow their instincts, but social constructs like laws, religon, and culture help keep that shit in check. Its ironic cause the most vocal atheists back in the day were fat neckbeards, but now they realized that religon was the only thing that gave them a chance at a dating life jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, butterworld and St.TikTokcel
Basically latino states are the most religious whilst new england is the least one
Im not religious, but you realize that religon is the main solution to hypergamy right? Humans are naturally savage animals that follow their instincts, but social constructs like laws, religon, and culture help keep that shit in check. Its ironic cause the most vocal atheists back in the day were fat neckbeards, but now they realized that religon was the only thing that gave them a chance at a dating life jfl.
"Med" "chad-lite" tier statement.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Water, which is why the existence of religion is useful. It’s pretty dumb when you think about it philosophically but it’s a good way to reduce the primate urges of the masses

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Water, which is why the existence of religion is useful. It’s pretty dumb when you think about it philosophically but it’s a good way to reduce the primate urges of the masses
Religion fixes demographic situation? News to me.

It reduces hypergamy
It doesn't change biology, bucko. Only 40% moids reproduced as opposed to 80% of women during the so called "based" and "religious" times.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It doesn't change biology, bucko. Only 40% moids reproduced as opposed to 80% during the so called "based" and "religious" times.
If that statistic true and if you’re referring to the medieval period when you say religious times my first thought would be men were more susceptible to death. Women were kept in houses meanwhile men had to take up arms when their lord called for them, fight off bandits, were usually killed in raids while the women were kept alive for rapey time.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If that statistic true and if you’re referring to the medieval period when you say religious times my first thought would be men were more susceptible to death. Women were kept in houses meanwhile men had to take up arms when their lord called for them, fight off bandits, were usually killed in raids while the women were kept alive for rapey time.
Welp, not really. It's just that it always was about the chad. Sure, the cucks might get their promised "LTR" but they would still get fucked over in the long run. Such is biology. Humans are not monogamous by nature.

It doesn't change biology, bucko. Only 40% moids reproduced as opposed to 80% of women during the so called "based" and "religious" times.
This statistic fails to take into account the high infant mortality rate which may explain this issue. Try again buddy

This statistic fails to take into account the high infant mortality rate which may explain this issue. Try again buddy
Doesn't change shit. I mean there's nothing wrong with being religious but thinking that it can fix anything is just hopeless. You cannot change human biology.

Doesn't change shit. I mean there's nothing wrong with being religious but thinking that it can fix anything is just hopeless. You cannot change human biology.
Uh the issue of inceldom is a recent issue not a prominent one. It’s legit just Industrial Revolution + sexual revolution + dating apps, etc that caused the explosion of Hypergamy.

All rates show a major decline in sex starting from gen x

• JFL
Uh the issue of inceldom is a recent issue not a prominent one. It’s legit just Industrial Revolution + sexual revolution + dating apps, etc that caused the explosion of Hypergamy.

All rates show a major decline in sex starting from gen x
Inkwells always existed, bucko. It's not a new thing lmao.

Inkwells always existed, bucko. It's not a new thing lmao.
Blud the inceldom rates of Zoomers are a new thing lmfao. Stop coping with this muh inkwells always existed cop out. Yea for generation x it was like 1 in a few thousand to be incel nowadays I know plenty of KHVs and khhvs irl.

Welp, not really. It's just that it always was about the chad. Sure, the cucks might get their promised "LTR" but they would still get fucked over in the long run. Such is biology. Humans are not monogamous by nature.
I’m on your side, I don’t believe religion is a solution and our genetic hardwiring will ultimately prevail in majority of cases however you’re neglecting the cases where the religious indoctrination works well. And to be honest religion wasn’t necessarily the main reason for monogamy it was the economic structure which depended on the labor of men for sustainability. The economic epochs priors to the Industrial Revolution focused on the utility men and coincidentally religion grew besides it.

Last edited:
  • +1
It ruined my childhood

I know plenty of KHVs and khhvs irl.
Good

I’m on your side, I don’t believe religion is a solution and our genetic hardwiring will ultimately prevail in majority of cases however you’re neglecting the cases where the religious indoctrination works well. And to be honest religion wasn’t necessarily the main for monogamy it was the economic structure which depended on the labor of men for sustainability. The economic epochs priors to the Industrial Revolution focused on the utility men and coincidentally religion grew besides it.
It's too late to fix it. Most moids are buck-broken by life. They are content with rotting in their caves.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld