fuck coding don't get into it!

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
coding might have been good years ago but right now its trash unless you genuinely like coding

now making a project like a MERN stack app doesn't pass anymore. you need to mog in coding so hard you need to be capable of creating an entire startup MVP from scratch. like complex apps with message queues, containerization and container orchestration, ORMs, microservices, ci/cd pipelines it's a nightmare :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

and its all to make an $80k stemcel job in an area like san francisco where you'll be in poverty because of HCOL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

do medicine or law instead :feelsping:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, User28823, LevantinePsycho and 3 others
coding might have been good years ago but right now its trash unless you genuinely like coding

now making a project like a MERN stack app doesn't pass anymore. you need to mog in coding so hard you need to be capable of creating an entire startup MVP from scratch. like complex apps with message queues, containerization and container orchestration, ORMs, microservices, ci/cd pipelines it's a nightmare :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

and its all to make an $80k stemcel job in an area like san francisco where you'll be in poverty because of HCOL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

worst part is the male to female ratio is 100:1

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, lowiqNormie, fuse and 1 other person
Every high demand and well paying field is going to be competitive and difficult to excel in. Law, medicine, CS, doesn't make a difference

At the end of the day you either grind or you're born with mogger IQ from the start. Takes a bit of both

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, <6PSLcel, User28823 and 9 others
I'm literally a programmer and I love .NET C# and C++. That's what I use for my apps.

Yeah

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ambi and heightmaxxing
Every high demand and well paying field is going to be competitive and difficult to excel in. Law, medicine, CS, doesn't make a difference

At the end of the day you either grind or you're born with mogger IQ from the start. Takes a bit of both
Coding is kinda pre-selection tbh as I can't count on my ten fingers the number of 'scammer' South-Asian retards trying to earn money from me for their nonsense GUI reworks of my apps. I ended up denying all of them all the money they were tryna charge as the GUI looked like shit.

I think they steal the code from github or something. They seem kinda like sweatshops.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Swarthy Knight and Nick.Harte

What do you think about web3

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
worst part is the male to female ratio is 100:1
who cares about shitty ratios if you're gl. Just post pics on insta, tinder, yubo and you'll slay. Go clubbing nigga. Muh, male to female ratio.
Noone meets irl nowadays.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, NumbThePain and serialcoper
Coding is kinda pre-selection tbh as I can't count on my ten fingers the number of 'scammer' South-Asian retards trying to earn money from me for their nonsense GUI reworks of my apps. I ended up denying all of them all the money they were tryna charge as the GUI looked like shit.

I think they steal the code from github or something. They seem kinda like sweatshops.
Yeah they're usually retarded JFL. Take a few certificates on frontend design and start working as code monkeys online

But to be fair there is a surprising amount of talent. Usually working for pennies too

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and WeiWei
Yeah they're usually retarded JFL. Take a few certificates on frontend design and start working as code monkeys online

But they do work for pennies, I'll give them that
Yes but their code sucks. I keep looking for a good front-end guy on fiverr to rework my apps but I keep getting spammed with these dumbasses from South Asia

One of them retards tried to infect me with malware by having me click on a google drive link.... I opened the link in a Dockerized Windows 11 "machine" and it didn't infect the host. Jeesus what a moron

One of them retards tried to infect me with malware by having me click on a google drive link.
it would have been over if you got infected

Yes but their code sucks. I keep looking for a good front-end guy on fiverr to rework my apps but I keep getting spammed with these dumbasses from South Asia

One of them retards tried to infect me with malware by having me click on a google drive link.... I opened the link in a Dockerized Windows 11 "machine" and it didn't infect the host. Jeesus what a moron
Absolutely brutal, niggas can't even scam right

What apps are you trying to make ?

• +1
Reactions: Rea and WeiWei
everyone knows it's trash, only good if you're studying CS and get a degree

What do you think about web3

get practical skills valuable in a real industry, like developing on the linux kernel, not that clownery

Absolutely brutal, niggas can't even scam right

What apps are you trying to make ?
I have a BitLocker app that I wrote in C# for my internal systems. And I also have an app that maps the network shares to the user's File Explorer persistently based on access-based-enumeration (ABE).

They were finished about 1 month ago but I want to make the GUI's way prettier. I fucking suck at frontend.

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
I have a BitLocker app that I wrote in C# for my internal systems. And I also have an app that maps the network shares to the user's File Explorer persistently based on access-based-enumeration (ABE).

this is the kind of project you need to make to get a job:feelswah:

all they're teaching me in college is what a graph is:feelswah:

this is the kind of project you need to make to get a job:feelswah:

all they're teaching me in college is what a graph is:feelswah:
That's correct. I used to think I needed a university degree but honestly it's just a HR checkbox. They also don't teach you shit at college indeed. It's a scam. You must have pet projects published on github, kinda obfuscate the code if you don't want curries stealing your work, but you definitely need to show them what you've done thus far. They want experience and knowledge, not a degree

That's correct. I used to think I needed a university degree but honestly it's just a HR checkbox. They also don't teach you shit at college indeed. It's a scam. You must have pet projects published on github, kinda obfuscate the code if you don't want curries stealing your work, but you definitely need to show them what you've done thus far. They want experience and knowledge, not a degree

what do you need to get an internship?

is 3 projects ok

what do you need to get an internship?

is 3 projects ok
Internship? I wouldn't ever work for free hell no. Yeah about 3 projects. You need to speak about them in detail. You need to show that you know your stuff.

I'm literally a programmer and I love .NET C# and C++. That's what I use for my apps.
can you elaborate on how you use c++ and .net c# specifically, i am interested in the yap

can you elaborate on how you use c++ and .net c# specifically, i am interested in the yap
I develop for Windows. Windows is built on/around the .NET framework. Powershell and batch are just wrappers for the .NET tech stack. C# as well.

I develop for Windows. Windows is built on/around the .NET framework. Powershell and batch are just wrappers for the .NET tech stack. C# as well.
you dont have to answer, i am just curious what kinda shit do you develop. i am in my second semester and so far they have only shown us java,springboot,c and assembly and we have made a paint program, a multiplaye board game using restapi(JFL) and solitaire using c as backend and javafx as frontend and connecting them through a socket. i am kinda lost on which direction i should advance in, i have considered the .net ecosystem as i have heard many good things about it.

you dont have to answer, i am just curious what kinda shit do you develop. i am in my second semester and so far they have only shown us java,springboot,c and assembly and we have made a paint program, a multiplaye board game using restapi(JFL) and solitaire using c as backend and javafx as frontend and connecting them through a socket. i am kinda lost on which direction i should advance in, i have considered the .net ecosystem as i have heard many good things about it.
I did say, I develop Windows apps for... Windows. Look above, I've said I have for example developed 2 GUI apps that you could do via the Windows GUI but I find them to be a pain in the ass so I developed a "wrapper" app for both.

.NET is for Windows basically. You can make good money but most of the money is in the Cloud so JS, Java, PHP, CSS, HTML etc.
Personally a couple more years and I'm going to start developing games, working on Engines etc. That's what C++ is for if you want to work with UE instead of Unity. Unity sucks.

and its all to make an $80k stemcel job in an area like san francisco where you'll be in poverty because of HCOL :feelsree::feelsree:l
do medicine or law instead

Being a docter here is expensive but good pay with sacrificing my youth , law is underpaid and a retarded carrer path

I did say, I develop Windows apps for... Windows. Look above, I've said I have for example developed 2 GUI apps that you could do via the Windows GUI but I find them to be a pain in the ass so I developed a "wrapper" app for both.

.NET is for Windows basically. You can make good money but most of the money is in the Cloud so JS, Java, PHP, CSS, HTML etc.
Personally a couple more years and I'm going to start developing games, working on Engines etc. That's what C++ is for if you want to work with UE instead of Unity. Unity sucks.
oh my bad i missed the part where you wrote i develop apps and just read the "i develop for windows", but yeah i have been thinking about getting into js so that i can strengthen my webdevelopment game and can claim full stack developer JFL.

who cares about shitty ratios if you're gl. Just post pics on insta, tinder, yubo and you'll slay. Go clubbing nigga. Muh, male to female ratio.
Noone meets irl nowadays.
Rotter cope tbh most people meet irl

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Rotter cope tbh most people meet irl
online mogs.Unlimited options. I ain't going outside to see the majestic face of Stacy, who is getting a good pounding by 6'7 Tyrone that she matched on tinder a couple of days ago.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Zelenskyiv
online mogs.Unlimited options. I ain't going outside to see the majestic face of Stacy, who is getting a good pounding by 6'7 Tyrone that she matched on tinder a couple of days ago.
Thanks for supporting my theory that online rotters/ coppers and interracial cuck fantasies go hand in hand

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Nick.Harte
Thanks for supporting my theory that online rotters/ coppers and interracial cuck fantasies go hand in hand
Sorry.Deformed guys bag hot chicks irl. I have to admit that rotting fucked with me, and I'm sure I will see acid attack victims holding hands with Victorian models on the street.

Something that I feel occurs more so in this field is that there are lots of autistic people that are far accelerated because they spend all their spare time learning to code, recently started a course for learning basic algorithms and data structures and everyone took a pole where a lot of people knew the content already. Feel like I need to start doing the same to be able to get these jobs

Sorry.Deformed guys bag hot chicks irl. I have to admit that rotting fucked with me, and I'm sure I will see acid attack victims holding hands with Victorian models on the street.
Good to hear, have fun fapping to Tyrone

• JFL
pointing out the truth =! fapping to tyrone.
As I was saying, thanks for supporting my theory that permarotting on incel forums and having a fixation on black men and their sex lives go hand in hand.
I will mention you in the acknowledgements when I publish my study.

• JFL
I think that's what's happening with most jobs

Commerce has good scope . Especially CPA,ACCA,CMA(USA),CMA(Curryland),CA(curryland),CFA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back