Fuck college

Izkormvacha

Izkormvacha

Future Mulatto God
The fuck do I even need this shit for? Spending 12 years being a mindless cuck wasn't enough? I need to spend another 4?

Who the hell decided that continuing your education was the only way for you to achieve even a crumb of success? And more importantly, why do people still believe it?

Why have the masses reduced the human experience to being a wagie?

Fuck this shit I ain't staying here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, raleqtambrobret, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
i hope you find something you enjoy doing!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wrist cry, Nick.Harte and Izkormvacha
Take adderall you’ll be alright

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Izkormvacha
The fuck do I even need this shit for? Spending 12 years being a mindless cuck wasn't enough? I need to spend another 4?

Who the hell decided that continuing your education was the only way for you to achieve even a crumb of success? And more importantly, why do people still believe it

Why have the masses reduced the human experience to being a wagie?

Fuck this shit I ain't staying here
You've got a supportive @dad OP. Nothing to stress about. Just chill nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dad and Izkormvacha
Wish I had a dad like you
and be grateful for everything you have...

14:34
"And He has granted you all that you asked Him for. If you tried to count Allah’s blessings, you would never be able to number them. Indeed humankind is truly unfair, ˹totally˺ ungrateful."

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup and Nick.Harte
How exactly?
it is not that simple, get the pillars of your life set before relying on illegal substances

sleep, diet, exercise are fundamentals for a good life

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
it is not that simple, get the pillars of your life set before relying on illegal substances

Based.

• +1
Reactions: dad

Shut up, muzzie!
Muh exercise & diet :soy:

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
high iq user. this is why you're an ogre org dweller
You mock me but having the perfect diet, sleep schedule & exercise routine won’t make wageslaving or studying any easier :forcedsmile:

• +1
You mock me but having the perfect diet, sleep schedule & exercise routine won’t make wageslaving or studying any easier :forcedsmile:
mental and physical help will make you feel better, increase focus, increase capability of memory. read a study raleq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha and raleqtambrobret
make money it's the digital gold rush IFYKYK

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha
mental and physical help will make you feel better, increase focus, increase capability of memory. read a study raleq
Muh optimal health
If you were actually in a state of optimal health you’d want to do the opposite of wageslave you low IQ muzzie dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and autistic_tendencies
Go work construcrion then you lazy ass zoomtard

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Izkormvacha
Muh optimal health
If you were actually in a state of optimal health you’d want to do the opposite of wageslave you low IQ muzzie dog.
when did i mention i am wageslaving LOL, you seem to have a lot of anger built up raleq. i am not coming for your neck, loosen up

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha and Nick.Harte
You’ll study for like 7 hours and enjoy it
Noone studies for 7 hours a day except nerds. The average college students studies for 1 hour per week, and the 6'7 Tyrones only skim through their notes one time per week for 25-45 mins max because they're busy with football and fucking the max no of chicks from both tinder and the college campus.

@Clavicular can explain to you how it works.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha, raleqtambrobret and watah
when did i mention i am wageslaving LOL, you seem to have a lot of anger built up raleq. i am not coming for your neck, loosen up
You said OP should exercise, eat healthy & sleep well to study/work more efficiently… :forcedsmile:

Sure, if you’re a loser it will increase the efficiency, but guess what?
Not everyone is an ignorant retard like yourself & they realise how utterly draining it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Izkormvacha
You said OP should exercise, eat healthy & sleep well to study/work more efficiently… :forcedsmile:

Sure, if you’re a loser it will increase the efficiency, but guess what?
Not everyone is an ignorant retard like yourself & they realise how utterly draining it is.
that's fine, i'm sorry you feel that way raleq. have a good day!

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha and raleqtambrobret
As long as your going to college for STEM the work will pay off

that's fine, i'm sorry you feel that way raleq. have a good day!
I love people like you.
Losers attempting to cope with the absolute misery of their filthy, mundane life by acting positive.
You’re like those new age spiritualist women coked up on antidepressants, it’s such a funny way of coping.

I know what you’re feeling deep down, incel.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Izkormvacha
I love people like you.
Losers attempting to cope with the absolute misery of their filthy, mundane life by acting positive.
You’re like those new age spiritualist women coked up on antidepressants, it’s such a funny way of coping.
i just prefer being positive in here, not many people like that on here for good reasoning
I know what you’re feeling deep down, incel.
i'm not a virgin

• JFL
i just prefer being positive in here, not many people like that on here for good reasoning

i'm not a virgin
That post wasn’t to demotivate you, I was just pointing out that I know what you are.

Keep at it, buddy.
People like you are unironically my favourite type of entertainment.

• +1
That post wasn’t to demotivate you, I was just pointing out that I know what you are.

Keep at it, buddy.
People like you are unironically my favourite type of entertainment.
am i an incel living a mundane life?

• So Sad