FUCK DONALD TRUMP

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

FUCK DONALD TRUMP, FUCK DONALD TRUMP, FUCK DONALD TRUMP, FUCK DONALD TRUMP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 2095, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
That’s for ma whoadies :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Looks234
C8E12334 3447 4388 A29E 231B00391A3D
E73B98D5 BECC 4C24 A392 2961F300C1ED

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4645, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Take this down. Trump is making America great again. Be proud of your country libtard
1F8DD689 053E 4B15 91F2 231512EF15A1

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Warlow, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Why do blacks hate trump?

literally
322682D9 32EE 4708 AF74 F241FA38ABE7

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 685

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
god bless our cheeto emperor o7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
At least he's letting us have guns and not opening our borders to anyone that shows up on our doorstep.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Fuck anyone who is against Trump tbh

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream and SpiritAnimal
Fuck Donald Trump
Fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, nigga, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, yeah, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, nigga, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah, yeah, fuck Donald Trump
Yeah

Tunak tunak

I'm going to sell my kidney only for Trump to win, i hate normies so much hope Trump wins, legit will celebrate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm going to sell my kidney only for Trump to win, i hate normies so much hope Trump wins, legit will celebrate
bro are you even muslim? yes or no tbh i've been having speculating thoughts that you might be a jew and I will have to expose if it comes down to this
happymerchant-1.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bro are you even muslim? yes or no tbh i've been having speculating thoughts that you might be a jew and I will have to expose if it comes down to this
happymerchant-1.jpg
Imagine being muslim and not supporting a honorable enemy like Trump, he is honorable in my eyes and his supporters are evangelical Christians, people who hate them are absolute adulterous degenerates of society, lowest of the low, atheists, cucks, soys, hood blacks, whores etc.
If you are a muslim and support something that wants to destroy Islam from the inside with degeneracy then you are cucked. Trump is an enemy like Heraclius was during the Muslik expansions, honorable Christian emperor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6512
Imagine being muslim and not supporting a honorable enemy like Trump, he is honorable in my eyes and his supporters are evangelical Christians, people who hate them are absolute adulterous degenerates of society, lowest of the low, atheists, cucks, soys, hood blacks, whores etc.
If you are a muslim and support something that wants to destroy Islam from the inside with degeneracy then you are cucked. Trump is an enemy like Heraclius was during the Muslik expansions, honorable Christian emperor
I hate both, plus you don't live in America so what's the point of caring.
Both are cucked in front of my eyes

• JFL

Trump is a degenerate and Zionist Puppet working for Is*ael who hates Muslims. Extremely cucked to support Trump as a Muslim.

• JFL
I hate both, plus you don't live in America so what's the point of caring.
Both are cucked in front of my eyes
Trump is a degenerate and Zionist Puppet working for Is*ael who hates Muslims. Extremely cucked to support Trump as a Muslim.
Holy shit you guys are idiots, i don't like Trump as well, but his platform, beliefs and supports are the same as muslims, what if Trump supports Israel? Israel will kill muslims and they will end up in heaven as martyrs, Biden and his cuck supporters are trying to destroy Islam from the inside with degeneracy, muslims in the whole world are getting more degenerate cause of people like Biden, you are not a muslim if you support a party who loves hood blacks, whores, cucks, homos, trannies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6512
Holy shit you guys are idiots, i don't like Trump as well, but his platform, beliefs and supports are the same as muslims, what if Trump supports Israel? Israel will kill muslims and they will end up in heaven as martyrs, Biden and his cuck supporters are trying to destroy Islam from the inside with degeneracy, muslims in the whole world are getting more degenerate cause of people like Biden, you are not a muslim if you support a party who loves hood blacks, whores, cucks, homos, trannies.
Whatever both are cucked anyways, but many of your posts seem quite concerning and contradictory to Islam

I will pray salah aisha but I will keep an eye out for you don't make me expose brother

giphy.gif

• JFL
Whatever, but many of your posts seem quite concerning and contradictory to Islam

I will pray salah aisha but I will keep an eye out for you don't make me expose brother

giphy.gif
what posts?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9072
I am late for aisha now let me pray bhai go pray too
tenor.gif
i never pray the first prayer tbh, how do you wake up for it, it's too hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
this is embarrassing

i never pray the first prayer tbh, how do you wake up for it, it's too hard
I live in North America, so it's around aisha right now. But I wake up using an online alarm clock at full sound. If I don't my dad wakes me up for prayer he's strict when it comes to praying. Gotta pray tbh can't miss man Fajr is important. If I do miss I pray when I wake up and get on with my day

I live in North America, so it's around aisha right now. But I wake up using an online alarm clock at full sound. If I don't my dad wakes me up for prayer he's strict when it comes to praying. Gotta pray tbh can't miss man Fajr is important. If I do miss I pray when I wake up and get on with my day
but how do you go to sleep again, thats the biggest problem with me, once i wake up it's hard to sleep again

• +1
  • Hmm...
but how do you go to sleep again, thats the biggest problem with me, once i wake up it's hard to sleep again
Currently I sleep late cause of uni. but even when I didn't I would still easily go back to sleep. Everyone's system is different I guess tbh.
But here's tips
1. Wudu with hot water tbh I hate using cold
2. Wear a sweater on top cause too cold again after wudu and a good feeling tbh

• +1