Fuck er

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
Killed seven normies and not a single chad or Stacy to be found. His victims can rot in piss but his killing spree was a disgrace. Cho is the one who deserves admiration, I will forever mir that filthy azn for his high score ( which he achieved with fucking pistols)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and the BULL
Killed seven normies and not a single chad or Stacy to be found. His victims can rot in piss but his killing spree was a disgrace. Cho is the one who deserves admiration, I will forever mir that filthy azn for his high score ( which he achieved with fucking pistols)
Er4

Why kill chads and stacies? It's not their fault fat obese animals want chad only. It's also not chad's fault normie cucks are willing to fck the most disgusting creatures that have ever roamed this planet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Killed seven normies and not a single chad or Stacy to be found. His victims can’t rot in piss but his killing spree was a fish race. Cho is the one who deserves admiration, I will forever mir that filthy azn for his high score ( which he achieved with fucking pistols)
He should have gone to Balmain fashion show and killed all the PSL gods

Attachments

• capture_png_9629_png_1260.png
    capture_png_9629_png_1260.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 22780
i think everyone has a bit of an er in them

He should‘ve killed you, so you cant‘g annoy us with braindead posts like this anymore, you soy cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian