Fuck Europeans

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
They made multiple attempts to genocide the black race & then they larp and say colllonialism ‘developed’ Africa.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur we will fuck & enslave all the Saxons as serial reparations.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
How come euroshits teach children about ‘the holocaust’ & how Britain and Anglos are ‘the good guys’

But don’t tell anyone about how their queen co-signed Leopald who commited horrible atrocities & killed tens of millions Congolese

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
They made multiple attempts to genocide the black race & then they larp and say colllonialism ‘developed’ Africa.

I don’t hate whites for that reason. I hate them cos they won’t rebuilt my shithole and the force me to live with them and be incel in their land. They are wicked evil cunts for this reason. I won’t hate on them for bullying low IQ ethnic retards who were too anal to coalesce to kill the pinkoid scourge, but I can hate the cumskin for ruining the world and in turn making my life miserable

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Okay, nigger. Build a functioning civilization with a written language, and then we'll talk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
I don’t hate whites for that reason. I hate them cos they won’t rebuilt my shithole and the force me to live with them and be incel in their land. They are wicked evil cunts for this reason. I won’t hate on them for bullying low IQ ethnic retards who were too anal to coalesce to kill the pinkoid scourge, but I can hate the cumskin for ruining the world and in turn making my life miserable
They are probably still exploiting your shithole.

This iQ argument is truly questionable as well, how did they get an average of 68 for Somalia as if Kush & other Mali empires never existed.

Okay, nigger. Build a functioning civilization with a written language, and then we'll talk.
Give me your sister + I will destroy your pathetic lineage once and for all apegloid

They are probably still exploiting your shithole.

This iQ argument is truly questionable as well, how did they get an average of 68 for Somalia as if Kush & other Mali empires never existed.
Why do you care your a fucking curry… go worry about your own ppl and make threads on them leave niggas out of your anti white shyieeeet

• +1
Why do you care your a fucking curry… go worry about your own ppl and make threads on them leave niggas out of your anti white shyieeeet
Support Dravidian Takeover

Being stuck on getting colonized in the past is just admitting the reality of the IQpill

pfkx04bhulh91.jpg

Korea was also a dirt poor colony, in fact so poor it had a GDP per capita of just 1 000$ in 1960. Fast forward now they stand at 33 000$.

CBE0361C 6414 435D 8899 CC24D7902EB4

Do Korean vent about how did they live under foreign rule? Lol no, they are busy excelling in high tech industry

It’s always countries that cannot show any meaningful achievement on their own since they got their independence that are bitter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, hiwasuwor, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Being stuck on getting colonized in the past is just admitting the reality of the IQpill

pfkx04bhulh91.jpg

Korea was also a dirt poor colony, in fact so poor it had a GDP per capita of just 1 000$ in 1960. Fast forward now they stand at 33 000$.

View attachment 2071093

Do Korean vent about how did they live under foreign rule? Lol no, they are busy excelling in high tech industry

It’s always countries that cannot show any meaningful achievement on their own since they got their independence that are bitter
Another uneducated euroshit.

Show me where colonisation killed & raped tens of millions of Koreans?

Where did euroshits pit opposing Korean tribes against each other?

Where are the Korean 100 billion dollar industries being exploited by corrupt European Union?

The fact you compare a landmass 300 times smaller is already laughable, try & pick up a book for once and not get your entire worldview from 4chan

Despite my avi, I'm one of the less racist people on this forum, however...

Th 886074536 jpg

Th 2542971040 jpg

Th 3365834530 jpg

Th 1398949040 jpg

Th 3960933740 jpg

Th 4250050896 jpg

Th 754973936 jpg

Th 960795138 jpg

Myself and @Prettyboy are proud to be European

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289 and Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis

@AscendingHero why did you add this faggot sfcel to the bbc chat, U treacherous lerper.

@whiteissuperior see bruv I told you, it’s all the same with these tramps.

Well u fucking deserved it. SubSaharan africans hadnt even invented the Wheel when the portugese found them. You should thank White People everyday for them civilizing you. You should pray to us, and be a Slave out of Faith, for all we have done for the World. In some african States, after black ppl kicked out white ppl half of their population starved because the superior white farmers were gone lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and GetShrekt

also SubSaharan africans literally has the Word Sub in it, because u are SUB human

• JFL
Well u fucking deserved it. SubSaharan africans hadnt even invented the Wheel when the portugese found them. You should thank White People everyday for them civilizing you. You should pray to us, and be a Slave out of Faith, for all we have done for the World. In some african States, after black ppl kicked out white ppl half of their population starved because the superior white farmers were gone lmao.
I will not entertain the foolishness in the first part.

But did you ever question why they were not starving BEFORE you euroshit had to come poke your nose in?

I will not entertain the foolishness in the first part.

But did you ever question why they were not starving BEFORE you euroshit had to come poke your nose in?
Because they were tiny Tribes hunting a few animals a month. Then when Europeans came they fucked like Rabbits because they now could eat european food, and voila u have degenerate slums. How about u stay out of europe?

Because they were tiny Tribes hunting a few animals a month. Then when Europeans came they fucked like Rabbits because they now could eat european food, and voila u have degenerate slums. How about u stay out of europe?
We will return to Africa when Europeans leave Africa 😘

And that means actually leave not just remote control & decide what parts you want to stay in like South Africa.

We will return to Africa when Europeans leave Africa 😘

And that means actually leave not just remote control & decide what parts you want to stay in like South Africa.
Why would we leave Africa to you? thats like staying out of antarctica because there are penguins. You are like animals on this Land. I want you to enjoy ur Freedom there, but also europeans need the continents minerals to bring humanity forward. They are stronger, smarter and morally superior to you. The only reason u can even threaten europeans in europe is because they are weak after ww2, if europeans wanted u out of europe you would be in a week

• +1
Another uneducated euroshit.

Show me where colonisation killed & raped tens of millions of Koreans?

Where did euroshits pit opposing Korean tribes against each other?

Where are the Korean 100 billion dollar industries being exploited by corrupt European Union?

The fact you compare a landmass 300 times smaller is already laughable, try & pick up a book for once and not get your entire worldview from 4chan
The scramble for Africa happened late in history and didn’t last that long (before the 1880s Europeans couldn’t reach the inner parts of the continent, could only maintain forts on it’s shore)

Those decades really didn’t have a big effect on Africa in the grand scheme of things. Tribes were fighting each other before Europeans arrived, while Europeans were there and after they left

Africa_comp.jpg

The biggest enemy of the black man has always been the other black men, just look at Africa’s history or how prevalent is crab in the bucket mentality is among Afro-Americans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Congo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War

Only you can help yourselves, the change has to come from within or else others will rule (like how nowadays its China who is colonizing Africa in an economic sense)

I’m proud to be European. That doesn’t mean I’m racist, but I do stand up for my people and call it out if someone tries to hurt us. That doesnt make me an sfcel or whatever

The Austro-Hungarian empire was the only European power that refused to colonize anyone and I support this notion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Artemis
Do you only talk to internet sfcels ?
A lot of leftists European do not think this way
This thread is clearly some kind of bait anyway
I feel stupid for even posting this

Last edited:
Why would we leave Africa to you? thats like staying out of antarctica because there are penguins. You are like animals on this Land. I want you to enjoy ur Freedom there, but also europeans need the continents minerals to bring humanity forward. They are stronger, smarter and morally superior to you. The only reason u can even threaten europeans in europe is because they are weak after ww2, if europeans wanted u out of europe you would be in a week
Stfu pean, ur people are so strong they are all projected replacement in the next 200 years LOL.

Think about that the “strong” race is pleading us to leave them alone, I will conquer your continent & there’s nothing you can do about it.

Stfu pean, ur people are so strong they are all projected replacement in the next 200 years LOL.

Think about that the “strong” race is pleading us to leave them alone, I will conquer your continent & there’s nothing you can do about it.
haha conquer lmao. Our culture is undermined by jews thats why we dont do anything about you. if the west suddenly turned right wing, our combined firing power would be enough to send africa back to the stone ages 50 times (oh well u still are in the stone ages lmao)

The Austro-Hungarian empire was the only one in Europe that refused to colonize anyone and I support this notion
My country didn't colonise anywhere either 👍
It means I am immune to being made feel guilty about colonialism or slavery

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

also god will punish you for trying to destroy the supreme race. he already has begun by sending earth quakes to syria

The scramble for Africa happened late in history and didn’t last that long (before the 1880s Europeans couldn’t reach the inner parts of the continent, could only maintain forts on it’s shore)

Those decades really didn’t have a big effect on Africa in the grand scheme of things. Tribes were fighting each other before Europeans arrived, while Europeans were there and after they left

Africa_comp.jpg

The biggest enemy of the black man has always been the other black men, just look at Africa’s history or how prevalent is crab in the bucket mentality is among Afro-Americans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Congo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War

Only you can help yourselves, the change has to come from within or else others will rule (like how nowadays its China who is colonizing Africa in an economic sense)

I’m proud to be European. That doesn’t mean I’m racist, but I do stand up for my people and call it out if someone tries to hurt us. That doesnt make me an sfcel or whatever

The Austro-Hungarian empire was the only European power that refused to colonize anyone and I support this notion
The same play you use in the Middle East as well, destabilise it fuck, fund rebels, then claim superiority, white geopolitics are disgusting.

No one has exploited the Africans more than European colonies, it’s not even close. Then you people try to claim china giving loans = the same thing, hilarious.

haha conquer lmao. Our culture is undermined by jews thats why we dont do anything about you. if the west suddenly turned right wing, our combined firing power would be enough to send africa back to the stone ages 50 times (oh well u still are in the stone ages lmao)
Blah blah blah ‘if’, ‘just wait 10 years’

You people are the weakest cucks on the planet, it’s time to leave.

PLEASE, do ASAP! :feelshehe:

Leave Blackgymmax and other enlightened blacks behind, and go build Wakanda :feelshaha:
Wdym enlightned he is just a gay dude who doesn’t know much about history. How have you not figured out he is fruity lmao muh high iQ :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
My country didn't colonise anywhere either 👍
It means I am immune to being made feel guilty about colonialism or slavery
Our countries see things for what they are. We don’t have blood on our hands unlike the English or French so we are allowed to think freely. This offends people who don’t like hearing the truth

No one has exploited the Africans more than European colonies, it’s not even close. Then you people try to claim china giving loans = the same thing, hilarious.
The atrocities commited by Leopold’s Belgium in the Congo, Germans treatment of the Herero and Namaqua among others were indeed horrible things, but I can only repeat myself

Do they really matter that much in the grand scheme of things when it comes to Africa?

Agression by the European colonizers is only a miniscule fraction of the violent clashes that happened / happening and will happen in Africa. As an European the equivalent of this thinking would be me getting stuck on Mongols invading europe in 1242 or Ottomans ruling over us for 150 years. It’s ridiculous to live in the past like this, the world has moved forward

Whites have been aggresively removed from Zimbabwe, did it improve their situation? Are they better of than Rhodesia was? Did the end of the apartheid regime bring prosperity to South Africa?

Africa will never move forward if it keeps blaming Europeans instead of focusing on it’s internal problems and takes responsibility

Last edited:
Arguing this in a forum full of people basing reality from a /pol thread

• +1
Our countries see things for what they are. We don’t have blood on our hands unlike the English or French so we are allowed to think freely. This offends people who don’t like hearing the truth

The atrocities commited by Leopold’s Belgium in the Congo, Germans treatment of the Herero and Namaqua among others were indeed horrible things, but I can only repeat myself

Do they really matter that much in the grand scheme of things when it comes to Africa?

Agression by the European colonizers is only a miniscule fraction of the violent clashes that happened / happening and will happen in Africa. As an European the equivalent of this thinking would be me getting stuck on Mongols invading europe in 1242 or Ottomans ruling over us for 150 years. It’s ridiculous to live in the past like this, the world has moved forward

Whites have been aggresively removed from Zimbabwe, did it improve their situation? Are they better of than Rhodesia was? Did the end of the apartheid regime bring prosperity to South Africa?

Africa will never move forward if it keeps blaming Europeans instead of focusing on it’s internal problems and takes responsibility
I was born and raised in Ireland. We were colonised by the Brits and most here have the same toxic attitude towards them as African and Asian colonies. They aren't trustful of English people, regularly guilt-trip them and are eager to accuse them of discrimination.

But being realistic, Britain greatly aided in developing Ireland and bringing industry there.

If we hadn't been colonised we would have developed slower and wouldn't speak English as our first language, so would probably have a GDP and living standard much closer to other peripheral European countries like Portugal and Greece, instead of having one of the highest HDI scores in the world and being like the third safest country in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
who tried to genocide the black race, nigger?

All I see are niggers genociding niggers.

I was born and raised in Ireland. We were colonised by the Brits and most here have the same toxic attitude towards them as African and Asian colonies. They aren't trustful of English people, regularly guilt-trip them and are eager to accuse them of discrimination.

But being realistic, Britain greatly aided in developing Ireland and bringing industry there.

If we hadn't been colonised we would have developed slower and wouldn't speak English as our first language, so would probably have a GDP and living standard much closer to other peripheral European countries like Portugal and Greece.
I think we are very similar in this regard then, because Austrians did the same thing to us Hungarians that the Brits did to the Irish. We could get stuck on the past and hate them for ruling over us, or humble down our egos and instead focus on what they really gave us. They developed our countries, brought industry, built infrastructure, created an educational system

Let’s be real here. Almost every country has been subordinated by another one at one point in history, it doesn’t mean anything. The only ones unable to cope with this fact are the ones who cannot show up their own achivements after gaining independence, so they still blame their past rulers for their lack of competence

• +1
Reactions: SS-Ritter and Deleted member 22099