Fuck friends

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
Group of five friends. I mog all of them. Three of them are subhuman and fourth(lets call him mike) thinks hes a slayer. So, one of the subhuman friends hosted a party and a foid asked him to bring a hot friend. So he brought me, Mike and two other guys who we absolutely mog. I didn't want to do anything with her so she ended up giving a bj to Mike. That dude thinks he managed something crazy when that bitch liked all four of us JFL. Today we went out and I tried to give him a reality check and he kept saying that shit to make myself feel better. We ended up saying positive and negative attributes about each other and they all said that I'm a manipulator and very selfish. Mike doesn't believe me when I say x woman from school is checking me out all the time(not specific situation, talking about many foids) and wants to fuck me and thinks he's the shit. I also asked him who he believes has a higher IQ, me or a subhuman friend who I have way better grades than and know more shit than him in general and he said him JFL. I just need to get incredibly rich and drop these subhuman friends. Will stop talking to them after I graduate.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
not a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
tbh, mike was the only one who got a blowjob, so i understand why he thinks he's the shit. You just have to outslay him

tbh, mike was the only one who got a blowjob, so i understand why he thinks he's the shit. You just have to outslay him
Its easy to fuck sluts

0a1

Bad friends are better than no friends.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
i have literally made more money than their parents this year and that idiot thinks my subhuman friend is smarter jfl

- Can't digest milk (lactose)
- Chicken is the only meat I eat and love it
- Fucking love watermelons (2nd favourite fruit after banana)
- Can't swim and never could learn how to swim
- Dancehall is the music of my choice
- WANNA FUK SUM WHYTE BITCHEZ
- I would say something but would get a warn for bragging (you can imagine)
- I am high inhib, but when not, I am aggressive above average
- As you know, extremely low bf% like in those Sub-Saharan African athletes, naturally lanky body, pretty long arms
Pretty much this body type:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0T3nRE1Cc

I am not joking here, not in the slightest, not trying to be edgy or anything. Could I be a black at heart? Could some geat great (...) grandparent's genes be showing up in me? That would make me an Ethnicel, a special group here under special care, right?

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
- Can't digest milk (lactose)
- Chicken is the only meat I eat and love it
- Fucking love watermelons (2nd favourite fruit after banana)
- Can't swim and never could learn how to swim
- Dancehall is the music of my choice
- WANNA FUK SUM WHYTE BITCHEZ
- I would say something but would get a warn for bragging (you can imagine)
- I am high inhib, but when not, I am aggressive above average
- As you know, extremely low bf% like in those Sub-Saharan African athletes, naturally lanky body, pretty long arms
Pretty much this body type:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0T3nRE1Cc

I am not joking here, not in the slightest, not trying to be edgy or anything. Could I be a black at heart? Could some geat great (...) grandparent's genes be showing up in me? That would make me an Ethnicel, a special group here under special care, right?
What is wrong with you

• Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123