Fuck genetic lottery

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
I got the worst genes from both sides

From mom: big ass nose tip and 7,4 inch gnome hands even tho im 6'2

From dad: -1 inch flaccid penis and a cheeky visit from the norwood reaper at age 16

I do have some good features like my brothers but i got way more bad features than them so fuck me man...

Tumblr mcbag5iSz81rf61hbo1 500

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, nonserviam, Mexicanboi and 11 others
D54269D2 B09C 4568 8102 0A368FDB675D

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 8576, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
It could’ve been worst, you could’ve been born ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov, nonserviam and 5 others
It could’ve been worst, you could’ve been born ethnic
True but comparing the genes i got to what i couldve got is pure suifuel man

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Whiteboi moment

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
True but comparing the genes i got to what i couldve got is pure suifuel man
My mum got the best gens idk why i look like a orc like my dad.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Nisse
My mum got the best gens idk why i look like a orc like my dad.
Same, my dads only good genes are his height and hand size luckily i got his height but i couldve atleast got 8 inch hands which is the average gor my height but no im stuck with below average hands

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Same, my dads only good genes are his height and hand size luckily i got his height but i couldve atleast got 8 inch hands which is the average gor my height but no im stuck with below average hands
Weird stuff idk man its stupid. I just need a less masculine face i look like a orc. Be happy if you look approchable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow and Nisse
God doesn't like you

• +1
I feel you man. Both my parents were good-looking and tall, and I got a PSL 4.5 face and average height (59-510). But I got the best of both their IQs, I'm low 130s. And great muscle-building genetics, I'm really ripped. But it cant save face and height a lot of the time.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I feel you man. Both my parents were good-looking and tall, and I got a PSL 4.5 face and average height (59-510). But I got the best of both their IQs, I'm low 130s. And great muscle-building genetics, I'm really ripped. But it cant save face and height a lot of the time.
you don't have 130 iq if you think you are unfortunate

you don't have 130 iq if you think you are unfortunate
I don't think I am unfortunate, I'd actually say I'm more fortunate than most overall. I'm mad at the way the world is structured in general and how it's so unfair to most people. Never meant to come across that way.

I don't think I am unfortunate, I'd actually say I'm more fortunate than most overall. I'm mad at the way the world is structured in general and how it's so unfair to most people. Never meant to come across that way.
chadison

Jfl @ caring about flaccid size
Doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You should've chosen to be a Chad when you were going through the reincarnation process. You fucked up boyo

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Bro my dad is 5’7 and mom is 5’6 and i’m almost dead on with my dad. I’m not fucking growing. My hands and skull is of course small cause i’m manlet. Also i have hair thinning and reaper has come close at 16. Please shut the fuck up and pray god
Fuck this gay earth

• So Sad