CB55BF25 6B7D 45D1 9AD0 5A64AA09976B

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ranjeet Dipshit, Banasura and 5 others
im scared :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and Deleted member 23558
How did Salludon get insane hunters hunter bro what surgeon he went to :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Just run squinch game and let homosexual Indians on incel forum worship you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 16275 and Mr. President
@the BULL @pessimistic @Mio @Napoleon1800

Higher set medial than exocanthion, not gonna let this slide.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Squint harder faggot
you think nick squintman or salludon not squint or nordsmog? i dont even like that pic only incels here worship it. probably only true hunters in modeling are gandy and atesh salih, even delisolla not have true hunter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Napoleon1800
Brootal curry undereyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you think nick squintman or salludon not squint or nordsmog? i dont even like that pic only incels here worship it
Holy fuck. Nordsmog, Craig. That nigga. He squints way too hard

• JFL
@kwacker i meant its not that brutal obviosuly my infras could be better but they are not recessed or typical curry infras for eg. I would still choose jordan barrett level infra if i had the option. that black colour thing is because i left the door open in washroom mirror

pov: what you see before getting raped

7232D12C 3A87 4B7E 9D41 11817652EA70
Mogged

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Deleted member 23558
@kwacker i meant its not that brutal obviosuly my infras could be better but they are not recessed or typical curry infras for eg. I would still choose jordan barrett level infra if i had the option. that black colour thing is because i left the door open in washroom mirror
@kwacker777

I see

@Eriot Lodger i should get cantho to get these resting eyes? or colour contacts enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
@Eriot Lodger i should get cantho to get these resting eyes? or colour contacts enough?
Get surgery if you can afford it. India is cheap but obvs make sure you get a good surgeon or it's not worth the risk. I think even green contacts may look good. Play around with some and post it here.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514