dutchboi

Non NT AUtiSt
Gio scottii 21yo italian tiktoker would love to see a qoves v0 y781ym0hsr691
get the fuck out with ur: "muh tranny muh looks like shit" shes hot af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, Deleted member 51465 and 11 others
Every girl u post will always have someone here to complain about no matter how attractive

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, mug, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
Every girl u post will always have someone here to complain about no matter how attractive
Ik and i like discussing w ppl so win win

But bro why are you wasting time on this forum? Shouldn't you be dming hot jbs in your school?

But bro why are you wasting time on this forum? Shouldn't you be dming hot jbs in your school?
Lmao i have a school break rn gotta go to school on monday again, will be rotting way less then

• Woah
Reactions: pardocel
Coloring >>>> bones, especially in women :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BongMog and Deleted member 20370
Imagine how her sweaty soiled used feetsies must smell after being on her feet all day long. She takes off her socks for you to massage, sniff and worship those feetsies. Just imagine

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21044 and TsarTsar444
would wife instant

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
"she" is literally a male.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 13787
she has facial hair btw. just to let you know the type of beast youre simping for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Cope.
7z8t1bccmn5a1

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 24712
BBC only tho

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It's clearly a guy on estrogen you can tell by facial structure he just frauds with hair and freckles but the facial ratios are male that's why it looks so offputting.
Brainrot on the next level.
Damaged

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 21044
View attachment 2088825get the fuck out with ur: "muh tranny muh looks like shit" shes hot af
These dumb ass niggas want their girls to look like cartoon characters with exaggerated ass and titties because are brainwashed by Jews and can't recognize real beauty

Next gen Alizee tbh, very similar appeal.

\

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
>Gio has feminine features but just happens to have short hair
>OMG UR A FAG IF U LIEK HER :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and dutchboi
i knew about her 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, GorLee and Deleted member 25938
You make one joke on a girl here and mfs show up whiteknighting quicker than reddit.
I hate these jokes because the majority of people believe these type pictures are real when they get posted, their jealousy want to believe it's real
a83BegY_460s.jpg
h66wo8npc9261.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I hate these jokes because the majority of people believe these type pictures are real when they get posted, their jealousy want to believe it's real
a83BegY_460s.jpg
h66wo8npc9261.jpg
At least the med girl in OP isn't a frauding ewhore like Bella wenchphine. Not comparable

View attachment 2088825get the fuck out with ur: "muh tranny muh looks like shit" shes hot af
Haloes massively by the fact that she looks 15 tbh. Not that I like that sort of thing, I'm only attracted to thirty five year old single mothers y'all are pedos :^)

Haloes massively by the fact that she looks 15 tbh. Not that I like that sort of thing, I'm only attracted to thirty five year old single mothers y'all are pedos :^)
she looks 22 her skin thickness is mature look at how angular and hollow she is. Her collagen is decent tho but still not enough to make her look 15.

These dumb ass niggas want their girls to look like cartoon characters with exaggerated ass and titties because are brainwashed by Jews and can't recognize real beauty
jews are the ones who push women with manjaw and teenage boy look

Muh tranny muh looks like shit

jews are the ones who push women with manjaw and teenage boy look

Just blame Jews theory.