Fuck going out and shit

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
fuck going out and shit the outcome of it is always sum massive disappointment or feeling bad

i cracked the code = i need a rotmaxxing job so i can die behind my computer like an abused buglet

i advice the same the to every user w over 2,000 posts at that point you are most likely non nt and a subhuman on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Lmao, Deleted member and 23 others
TAKE THE BUGLET PILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and goat2x
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Cope. Going out with friends is fun. Getting drunk and having fun. And if you get laid its a bonus.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, gamma, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
and users here still cope by some god's hand they will magically looksmax and rewire their neurochemistry and lead a normal life of slaying :ROFLMAO:
most of you are doomed to die extremely sad and unfulfilled

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma, Deleted member 8904 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Shrek2OnDvD, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Cope. Going out with friends is fun. Getting drunk and having fun. And if you get laid its a bonus.
Shut up no one w 2,000 posts is nt enough to have fun in aparty let alone slaying

i had an afghan gf for 2 weeks just broke up, fuck that shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ChristianChad, Looks234 and 4 others
Shut up no one w 2,000 posts is nt enough to have fun in aparty let alone slaying

i had an afghan gf for 2 weeks just broke up, fuck that shit
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and subhuman incel
and users here still cope by some god's hand they will magically looksmax and rewire their neurochemistry and lead a normal life of slaying :ROFLMAO:
its Cope look at Amnesia the back alley creepy apserger rapist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno, Looks234 and 2 others
tyler1 showed me how to slay with his alphaness @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
stay comfy looksmax is where u belong

• +1
Had fucking bad sparring session too to the point im nearly at roping

this shouldnt be that hard to accept to a normal person. ofc im not normal im giga high t back alley rapist. i should just rot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
I get heightmogged every time I go out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acnno and 2 others
Bro your aware that you are in the same boat right :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7224 and goat2x
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9274
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 12669, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
@OldVirgin when you moved out of your basement and went out with friends ( if you have any) ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ok Chang @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Amnesia is perfect example what outcome will be if you somehow ascend. No friends. High inhib autist because of past experience.

@N1666 @OldVirgin @subhuman incel inject tren right now to become low inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, subhuman incel, Acnno and 2 others
Ok Chang @volcelfatcel

besides chang @AlwaysHaveQuestions who is so good looking that neurochemistry rewires for him, his mothers womb gave him bimax from birth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Legit and Based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and goat2x
Amnesia is perfect example what outcome will be if you somehow ascend. No friends. High inhib autist because of past experience.
@Amnesia has brutal ptsd and still gets haunted by his brother

stories say he used to rape girls and make them cum in amnesias bed

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
besides chang @AlwaysHaveQuestions who is so good looking that neurochemistry rewires for him, his mothers womb gave him bimax from birth
Bro change your avi back to opry. This one giga failo. Cant even recognise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, WontStopNorwooding, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

@N1666 @OldVirgin @subhuman incel inject tren right now to become low inhib
Its over:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7224 and goat2x
Pretty much

• +1
Bro change your avi back to opry. This one giga failo. Cant even recognise you
True, @volcelfatcel you arent known in the forum as a mommy sub like @Proex change it asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
i love you man but you're wrong. hanging out , shooting the shit with frens is the only reason why I don't off myself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Looks234, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
I get heightmogged every time I go out
No one can mog you in your own dark room, you're as tall as your monitor. op, me, you - were all the same height. you should order food to your house and tell the delivery guy to put it down and go, less risk of infection of any kind + not getting mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
"you wont be creepy rapist after looksmax bro after the looks come your personality will change:soy:"
160053470dfd6651

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No one can mog you in your own dark room, you're as tall as your monitor. op, me, you - were all the same height. you should order food to your house and tell the delivery guy to put it down and go, less risk of infection of any kind + not getting mogged.
Actually I'm sorry, text him. you can get voicemogged.

• +1
OP you are right. Its only worth it with people that are close with you and even then i need to bang my head against the wall to lower inhib:ogre:. Luckily i found that im a fakecel volcel so that says something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i love you man but you're wrong. hanging out , shooting the shit with frens is the only reason why I don't off myself
Im rn making schizo threads just because i went out instead of comfy looksmax shitpost

our lives meant to be wasted

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
Im rn making schizo threads just because i went out instead of comfy looksmax shitpost

Hate going out if it's not with people I truly love, and there's none (outside family, which I love them but they're boring) just ldar.

• Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin why u huhing :ogre:. Fight me. I voicemog you to oblivion

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

being with the right people makes hanging out fun. find new friends man. no one deserves to rot here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
@OldVirgin and @N1666 both are ogres and only slay because they go out every weekend. Low inhib and NT paki bad boys.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Bro just find friends, get a GF, maybe get into a sport team. what's so fucking hard op?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@OldVirgin @goat2x are u guys gonna explain. Whats with the huhing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
being with the right people makes hanging out fun. find new friends man. no one deserves to rot here
Cope. god made for me a personal hell meaning everyone around me would feel the flames of my soul. it is over. for now..maybe I'll break the seal one day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bro just find friends, get a GF, maybe get into a sport team. what's so fucking hard op?
He pmed me face. Very subhuman. So its not that easy
@subhuman incel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7224
@OldVirgin Whatsup with your bluepill cuck attitude today

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, goat2x, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah