FUCK I AM REALLY FAT

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
I am at 89 kgs now at 5'10, wtf, 2.5 years back i was borderline ripped (skinny with slight abs), I am addicted to food, my face looks so bad right now from front

fuaaark ogre for ogrecels

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and badromance
definitely, started cycling in the morning, hard to get the diet part right, takes way too much mental strength
diet is overated,just workout regulary

• +1
Reactions: theropeking and Mansnob
diet is overated
jfl hard
there is NO WAY to loose body fat other than maintaining daily calory deficit, if you do it you loose weight regardless of any exercises. period

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 281, SLA and 5 others
definitely, started cycling in the morning, hard to get the diet part right, takes way too much mental strength

Kind of what happens when you eat nothing. Still on that bullshit water fast?

jfl hard
there is NO WAY to loose body fat other than maintaining daily calory deficit, if you do it you loose weight regardless of any exercises. period
This tbh. Diet is king

• +1
Reactions: Autist
>tfw extremely anxious most of the time so I end up not eating for days at a time.
Feelsgoodman.

Idk how people can be overweight.

Use Clenbuterol/DNP/T3/ECA/Trenbolone

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
jfl hard
If you don't eat shit food all the time,you will lose,diet is overated,unless you are pro athlete,you can eat pretty much everything,stop coping with diet,i eat and force feed myself 24/7,still lean af,but im active all the time.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
If you don't eat shit food all the time,you will lose,diet is overated,unless you are pro athlete,you can eat pretty much everything,stop coping with diet,i eat and force feed myself 24/7,still lean af,but im active all the time.
You arent lean af.

>tfw extremely anxious most of the time so I end up not eating for days at a time.
Feelsgoodman.

Idk how people can be overweight.
You seem cucked to me,check your T levels,i used to be on diet when i was 13-14,like a teenage girl. Workout is the king,diet is overated.Anxious about what ?
You arent lean af.
Im lean,only fat i have is on lower abs

My T levels are most likely higher than yours, as evident by our facial features.
then why you barely eat and are anxious ? I will check my t level in monday/tuesday

then why you barely eat and are anxious ? I will check my t level in monday/tuesday
I never said I barely eat, I just said that sometimes I don't eat for a few days, which is good for you ngl, helps secrete hormones thus elevating test and HGH.

As long as I am not underweight, it doesn't matter what, when and how much I eat.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I never said I barely eat, I just said that sometimes I don't eat for a few days, which is good for you ngl, helps secrete hormones thus elevating test and HGH.

As long as I am not underweight, it doesn't matter what, when and how much I eat.
aren't you lifting ?

tbh, DNP is most legit steroid for fat loss.

Its not a steroid idiot ???

Its a thermogenic beta-2-antagonist I think

You're a 6'5 ectomorph, so yh you can eat a lot. And you're not lean, you're skinny ?

Either way, for losing bodyfat, diet > drugs > training.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: SLA
around 80(probably more since i binged recently) at 5'9

I am at 89 kgs now at 5'10, wtf, 2.5 years back i was borderline ripped (skinny with slight abs), I am addicted to food, my face looks so bad right now from front

Also consider plastic surgery - buccal fat removal and liposuction . Especially if you have curry genes- it’s extremely hard for curry to lose belly fat

start IF and eat at a caloric deficit. do intense HIIT cardio every day and lift if you want. that shit shreds your fat in no time believe me

I end up not eating for days at a time.
FE6ECA58 18D6 4CE8 8BE5 B4804FD58EBA

losing weight is easy if you're willing to suffer. Suffering is the hard part