fuck i could have gone to temptation island if i still had this body

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Immagine

would have become instagram famous and from there everything would have been easy, the sponsors, the lavish lifestyle, the top tier girls in my DM. instead i ended up as a statulless fuck with shitty body who can't even find a decent wagie job. fuck this life

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, TechnoBoss and Debetro
Geomaxxx or death

View attachment 3081994

would have become instagram famous and from there everything would have been easy, the sponsors, the lavish lifestyle, the top tier girls in my DM. instead i ended up as a statulless fuck with shitty body who can't even find a decent wagie job. fuck this life
No hay cuerpo para esa cara de maricón

Get mogged by Akash Kumar
Images

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 3081994

Why don’t you have this body anymore bhai

You looked like a greek statue

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 3081994

You could’ve why didn’t you?