Fuck I hate my midface

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
Why do I have to cover my midface with my glasses to make it look good. Why is it so long.

I think I'd I just get better bone structure, loose weight and use Voulfine on my lips I'll be fine but idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and PseudoMaxxer
almost everyone in scandinavia has a long mid-face and they manage to the most attractive men on the planet, you are ugly AND you have a long-mid face but it isn't caused by it.

you can shorten it by a few mm without procedures.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
you can shorten it by a few mm without procedures
not that mine is long, it’s pretty compact but how does one do this

• +1
not that mine is long, it’s pretty compact but how does one do this
you can lift the lip with pdo threads, it doesn't last forever though, but they are cheap and it's not that complicated, you can flip them outwards too if they're flat.

but most of you are too pussy to stick needles in your face so I'll go try it after my current threads are healed in like two weeks.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, Deleted member 61307 and appealmaxed
not sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, Deleted member 61307 and Deleted member 55345
almost everyone in scandinavia has a long mid-face and they manage to the most attractive men on the planet, you are ugly AND you have a long-mid face but it isn't caused by it.

nerdics most attractive men? Lol, they get mogged to shit by meds who aren’t manlets

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gilly, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 61307 and 1 other person

Naw a long midface and flat can be caused by a large maxilla or a deformed one. Chances are his is deformed.

• +1
jfl at this cope
IMG 2090
What cope? Most nerdic “men” look like on the right in this meme. Sissy cuck race but tall

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 60224 and 2 others
Long midface is fixable with nasion dropping implants or MLF3 so don't act like its over.

• +1
Naw a long midface and flat can be caused by a large maxilla or a deformed one. Chances are his is deformed.
everyone that's ugly with a long mid-face is still ugly with a short one, it's rarely ever the deciding factor.

• +1
everyone that's ugly with a long mid-face is still ugly with a short one, it's rarely ever the deciding factor.
When h have a deformed midface a lot more goes wrong bones wise and soft tissues wise. If you truly fix the maxilla everything else is fixed and works in harmony.

When h have a deformed midface a lot more goes wrong bones wise and soft tissues wise. If you truly fix the maxilla everything else is fixed and works in harmony.
modern humans have flat faces, this isn't a deformity, it's mostly cope from people who fundamentally do not understand anatomy.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1

cope having a long mid face is an ugly trait in of itself although obviously its possible to have good harmony/face with a long mid face

modern humans have flat faces, this isn't a deformity, it's mostly cope from people who fundamentally do not understand anatomy.
Not all modern humans have the same anatomy. A Slavic with good facial growth will have a far more forward placed midface than a blonde Nordic.

Not all modern humans have the same anatomy. A Slavic with good facial growth will have a far more forward placed midface than a blonde Nordic.
the only people who have 'forward grown maxillas' are some tribes in africa and aboriginals, they also have recessed chins as a result.

for everyone else on the planet it's simply not how the skull is supposed to look like, their ancestors lost that trait before they were even classified as modern humans.

cope having a long mid face is an ugly trait in of itself although obviously its possible to have good harmony/face with a long mid face
it only makes ugly people more ugly, and you've got a higher likelihood of that by your face looking too compact.

the only people who have 'forward grown maxillas' are some tribes in africa and aboriginals, they also have recessed chins as a result.
They don’t have recessed chin as a result of forward grown maxilla. They have recessed chin due to genetics. Same as chimps

They don’t have recessed chin as a result of forward grown maxilla. They have recessed chin due to genetics. Same as chimps
you tend to have one or the other, europeans are also forward grown in the sense that their jaw protrudes, but their maxilla usually does not.

Why do I have to cover my midface with my glasses to make it look good. Why is it so long.

I think I'd I just get better bone structure, loose weight and use Voulfine on my lips I'll be fine but idk
Cheer up bro, you're the only african with a long midface outside somalia

you tend to have one or the other, europeans are also forward grown in the sense that their jaw protrudes, but their maxilla usually does not.
Europeans have a more forward placed upper maxilla and neurocranium. That’s the difference imo. Yes we have genetically smaller jaws than less civilized races but still our jaws have a strong envernmental component. Which leads to deformed maxilla’s we see all over the place. Most people with a lackluster midface is due to craniofacial dystrophy and not genetics. It’s case by case. Show me pics and I can tell u if the midface deficiency is genetic or envernmental

I never seen you coping this hard bro chill

My maxilla is normal lol

I'm literally white south African 🙏🏼
If the last white person in detroit was a country
Kinda weird to call yourself african tho, afrikaner maybe

bone structure, loose weight and use Voulfine on my lips I'll be fine but idk
And mewing like crazy will help, My midface isnt too long it just looks like it cuz the light lmao. But I'll be good when I actually I apply this stuff. Thanks for all the feedback btw

Europeans have a more forward placed upper maxilla and neurocranium. That’s the difference imo. Yes we have genetically smaller jaws than less civilized races but still our jaws have a strong envernmental component. Which leads to deformed maxilla’s we see all over the place. Most people with a lackluster midface is due to craniofacial dystrophy and not genetics. It’s case by case. Show me pics and I can tell u if the midface deficiency is genetic or envernmental
europeans virtually always have flat mid-faces, only the mental protuberance tends to be forward, it wasn't any better in the midde-ages, you'll be able to find plenty of portraits, or even old pictures from prior to ww2.

I never seen you coping this hard bro chill
coping? I have more forward growth than the rest of the forum combined, I have a literal hormone disorder that causes my face to look like I got transported from 50,000 BC hence why I know it doesn't make you attractive.

My maxilla is normal lol
post side profile I can guarantee its not fine, if it was you woudlnt be on this site. It might be okay, by bimaxcel standards but not realitycel standards.

europeans virtually always have flat mid-faces, only the mental protuberance tends to be forward, it wasn't any better in the midde-ages, you'll be able to find plenty of portraits, or even old pictures from prior to ww2.
you need to go WAY back to find an average healthy maxilla. Pre civilization, pre agrarian.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 7.09.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 7.09.24 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

I hate emy entire face

you need to go WAY back to find an average healthy maxilla. Pre civilization, pre agrarian.
isn't your example fairly flat?

recession means you're below the standard, if flat face is the standard, then having it is not medically considered recession.

isn't your example fairly flat?

recession means you're below the standard, if flat face is the standard, then having it is not medically considered recession.
Yes I do think his midface is somewhat flat. But clearly when looking at it it does not look deficient whatsoever. This is an example of genetically “flatter” midface but with perfect facial growth.

Yes I do think his midface is somewhat flat. But clearly when looking at it it does not look deficient whatsoever. This is an example of genetically “flatter” midface but with perfect facial growth.
I get what you mean, when I say flat I don't mean your face is dented in, I just mean the middle of the face is not projected compared to the brow, it doesn't really mean you're recessed it's more or less just what modern skulls look like, even if you trained your skull from birth you'd likely still be flat because we largely just lost the genes for it.

how can you shorten without procedures

you can lift the lip with pdo threads, it doesn't last forever though, but they are cheap and it's not that complicated, you can flip them outwards too if they're flat.

but most of you are too pussy to stick needles in your face so I'll go try it after my current threads are healed in like two weeks.
Ur getting lip lift ?