fuck i just want ww3 ngl

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
being with ur brothers in trenches adn being high t males fighting killing off ur faggot enemies

why is this geenration so cucekd ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
you would have been at the front line ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
you would have been at the front line ngl
fucking love it tbh

id rather be fighting and serving my country than being in this osyciety with degenracy everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
id be down bro

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
good i will fuck ur wife while your on the battlefield

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
cope ww3 its all drones

missiles ruined warfare

• +1
fucking love it tbh

id rather be fighting and serving my country than being in this osyciety with degenracy everywhere

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov
cope ww3 its all drones

missiles ruined warfare
WAR
WAR NEVER CHANGES

unironically think it would be fought mainly by men as electronics adn missiles are useless when going agaisnt peopelk with anti electronic fields and anit missile systems lol

jfl imagine being used as a mere puppet in war. I want to be the fucking leader not the cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
WAR
WAR NEVER CHANGES

unironically think it would be fought mainly by men as electronics adn missiles are useless when going agaisnt peopelk with anti electronic fields and anit missile systems lol
cope. future is most a bunch of incels hacking the enemies and launching missiles. technology is the future. special forces will still exist but for the most part people are easier to kill and machines can be better at everything than them. its nice to think that war is some sort of patriotic act, but it is really a jewish enterprise.

• JFL
cope. future is most a bunch of incels hacking the enemies and launching missiles. technology is the future. special forces will still exist but for the most part people are easier to kill and machines can be better at everything than them. its nice to think that war is some sort of patriotic act, but it is really a jewish enterprise.
bro ded srs

missiles are useful but not against countries woith the same military power as you

anti missle systems

elkectronics can be destroyed

emps can stop the elctronics

trust me

if ww3 happened tghese things would pretty muich make the navy, airforce and lots of infantry weapons useless

meaning artillery would be used rather than missles, i assumem aircraft with mechanics instead of elctronics would be used with bombs or rockets bbut guided missles could be dretpyed i assume same for rockets, the navy would be used with large guns again hwoever since battleships are not used anymore iut will be literal hell for navies

the war would probaly last a decade with this general idea

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire.

• JFL
I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• +1
I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
To all of the reddit soys and intelligence agencies.

There's a thing called freedom of speech that the US ammendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

And further backed by the Universal Deceleration of Humans Rights
" The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a historic document that was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly at its third session on 10 December 1948 as Resolution 217 at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris, France. Of the then 58 members of the United Nations, 48 voted in favour, none against, eight abstained, and two did not vote.[1] "

Which further states Freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

Finally everything here said from April 5th Forward is __ALL SATIRE__

I do not condone: racism, violence, rape, murder, Elliot Rodgers Actions, Anti Semitism.

__EVERYTHING I WRITE IS A DARK SENSE OF HUMOUR. UNDERTSAND IT IS TO BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT__

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

• Love it