Fuck i need some excitement in my life

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
im not even talking about slaying or shit like that i kinda want to get captured in saw and have to figure out how to leave there alive

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Autismcel, watah and 3 others
Go sky diving

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 77247 and CoreSchizo
im not even talking about slaying or shit like that i kinda want to get captured in saw and have to figure out how to leave there alive
You're just like me. Just be high T and talk to strangers it gives me a rush

It sounds like you just want to go ER :ogre:
na i need some real excitment like back in high school i used to start drama and shit just for fun, man i just love to troll online and in person it gives me such a high

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You're just like me. Just be high T and talk to strangers it gives me a rush
your right i need to just go for a walk and fuck with strangers

na i need some real excitment like back in high school i used to start drama and shit just for fun, man i just love to troll online and in person it gives me such a high
Go pay for a hooker and just run and take there money (in gta)

Go pay for a hooker and just run and take there money (in gta)
no, i wanna see the fucked up things i do. If i just do it and leave then i'm not getting that thrill of watching

• Woah
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Drink and drive a motorbike. Did it and the adrenaline made everything feel fucking insane. I crashed and almost broke an arm and leg though

Drink and drive a motorbike. Did it and the adrenaline made everything feel fucking insane. I crashed and almost broke an arm and leg though
sounds lame tbh, i prefer Minupilating people

The NBA is coming back and LeBron is older. It's always exciting to see him fail in the Playoffs while the league does everything it can to put him at the level of Jordan

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
The NBA is coming back and LeBron is older. It's always exciting to see him fail in the Playoffs while the league does everything it can to put him at the level of Jordan
if Curry doesn't make the playoffs this year im roping

just try and get some meth from a homeless dude. ask every homeless person u see if they got meth, until one of them says buddy i got meth in my bag u wNt some?

just try and get some meth from a homeless dude. ask every homeless person u see if they got meth, until one of them says buddy i got meth in my bag u wNt some?
then i could like pretend to be an undercover cop or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
spend 1-2 decades learning about computers, mastering computer programming, etc

then specialize in hacking so you can get into the cia and fbi databases and leak it into the world, also do huge crypto scams so that you’re on the run from 3 letter agencies and whatnit

spend 1-2 decades learning about computers, mastering computer programming, etc

then specialize in hacking so you can get into the cia and fbi databases and leak it into the world, also do huge crypto scams so that you’re on the run from 3 letter agencies and whatnit
SOUNDS LAME AS SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
SOUNDS LAME AS SHIT
running from the government sounds so cool bro.

imagine how it feels to have a nationwide/international manhunt with multiple countries trying to find you.

You aren't vermillioncore.

depressed incel ramblings
Dnrd