Only faggots thugmax
You are born thug or not

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10449 and lonelystoner
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 6512, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
u look intimidating already (if you arent manlet)
get rhino tho

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
u look intimidating already (if you arent manlet)
get rhino tho
Yup, rhino is first on my list. Then it’s hair transplant and under eye/ orbital implants. I’m 6’3” and already started to lift weights again few months ago.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: here and Deleted member 10524
Won't get any pussy running dark triad game as curry if you're in the US dedsrs

• +1
Won't get any pussy running dark triad game as curry if you're in the US dedsrs
My plan is to gymaxxx and learn to box later. I have a few tats and getting more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9699
My plan is to gymaxxx and learn to box later. I have a few tats and getting more.
It could work but if you combine that with surgery it'd be even better. For now I recommend getting upper eyelid fillers at least so you can add to your look.

• +1
no but you might wanna lose weight

• +1
no but you might wanna lose weight
Yeah I gained a lot of fat past year or two. Just started going back to the gym again. Been lifting again heavy for 2 months now.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It could work but if you combine that with surgery it'd be even better. For now I recommend getting upper eyelid fillers at least so you can add to your look.
I heard upper eye fillers are dangerous. Is that true? I’m going to get fillers for my under eye/dark circles tho for sure

I heard upper eye fillers are dangerous. Is that true? I’m going to get fillers for my under eye/dark circles tho for sure
They're dangerous if self-performed or if some surgeon who doesn't know what they're doing injects them. Messing them up could fuck you up, so go to a reputable surgeon first.

Also: undereye fillers are a no go. There's a risk they will migrate.

• +1
They're dangerous if self-performed or if some surgeon who doesn't know what they're doing injects them. Messing them up could fuck you up, so go to a reputable surgeon first.

Also: undereye fillers are a no go. There's a risk they will migrate.
What about under eye/orbital implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
what site is that?

• +1
I’m going to get fillers for my under eye/dark circles tho for sure
Get fat grafts instead. Cheaper in the long term and I think some surgeons do them permanent

Can't tell if you're lightskin or curry. Either way yeah get tats you look masculine.

Can't tell if you're lightskin or curry. Either way yeah get tats you look masculine.
I’m Bengali American but people can never tell what I am. I’m 6’3” also it throws them off lol

Also I have a few tats and getting more

imagine getting implants and thugmaxxing only to get punched in the face and have your chin fall off in front of a group of hoodrat JBs.

• +1
Reactions: highT
so you’re going to get infraorbital implants and then start boxing? Sounds a little risky getting punched in the area where you have an implant....

so you’re going to get infraorbital implants and then start boxing? Sounds a little risky getting punched in the area where you have an implant....
Never even thought about this. Its over for all of us. Can’t even talk shit at bars/clubs once we look good.

Lil bhai jfl

Consider getting a bunch of rings as well. Thugs wear a lot of jewelry.

Also Check this out:

Amazon Temp Thug Tats (Link)

I'm gonna try thug maxing when I'm finished looks maxing and money maxing. It doesn't matter how "stupid and fake" other guys think something is, it only matters if you get laid and weather you're having fun.

Make sure to kill a nigger while your at it