• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, glaruz, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Nick.Harte, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
welcome to the club buckaroo

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and <6PSLcel
I am so far behind too. I don't even know what to do. My non-existent resume is shit for applying for jobs. I have to go to college, or something at this point (jfl at the idea of being a fucking freshman in college in your mid-late 20s)

It's over for me. You might still have time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, WeiWei, wsada and 4 others
I am so far behind too. I don't even know what to do. My non-existent resume is shit for applying for jobs. I have to go to college, or something at this point (jfl at the idea of being a fucking freshman in college in your mid-late 20s)

I have to try fix my academic situation whilst also somehow getting the money for bimax, so that i can get it done relatively quick

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have to try fix my academic situation whilst also somehow getting the money for bimax, so that i can get it done relatively quick
Fix your academic situation how? What are you planning on doing in school? Going to school and wageslaving is quite hard.

Why don't you go to an institute? I'm going to one right now in order to get a degree, I can go every week day there at any hour and you can finish your degree depending on how frequent you go

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m still living in quarantine:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and TechnoBoss
You're already bi

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

mid to late 20s is reasonable for going to college

i would only recommend however depending on your career plans because you'll be taking on debt and losing out on savings

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and TechnoBoss

Relatable. I genuinely wanna rope

same at 12-13 niggas were having gfs and shit and me at that age i was feeling like 8-9 kid wanting only to play some shit games on the computer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, glaruz and zurzolo

How old are you?

I too find it incredibly difficult to get a new IT job. I used to work as a system admin. I can code and develop in C#, python, powershell, batch. Some FreeBSD and bash here and there

don't count the covid years

also sub chadlite should get extra 10 years thinking and making peace with having no looks

I’m 10 years behind