• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, ambi, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Me too, that's why i'm here 😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, <6PSLcel and nathan
maybe get surgery if you really concerned

maybe get surgery if you really concerned
Idek what kinda of surgeries to get for some of my issues, let alone how I will fund that, who will perform it on me etc etc

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No zygos, no cheekbones, mid jawline, no brow ridge

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, ubicuse and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What do u classify as “ bad areas “

• +1
Big forehead? Or what's the bad area

• +1
Reactions: fuse and nathan
Lack of prenatal/pubertal T and shit environment.
Don't fall for the cope.

99% of the cases (of unharmonious features) are caused solely by genetics and normally their progression CAN NOT be changed. Sometimes genetics doesn't directly impact the facial feature but rather causes another defect in the body that will lead to the development of the faulty facial feature, but that's still genetics... eg: hemifacial microsomia caused by scleroderma, it's still genetics, and no, you did NOT get hemifacial microsomia bc you always slept on the same side of the pillow :ROFLMAO:.

The reason motherfuckers are saying it's cause of muh environment online is bc they're scam artists trynna profit off of dumb people.

If you tell an uggo it's cause of his environment he's gonna believe he can change his environment to become chad (the easy way) and will buy whatever bs you're selling.

The easy way ALWAYS baits people because it has the broadest possible appeal.

The thing is once the broad public realizes most copes are bs they'll quit joining communities like this one bc the public will be basically reduced to surgerymaxxers = 0 people, so I guess scammers did help .org after all... Without Mike Mew this whole site wouldn't even exist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, mike21, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Don't fall for the cope.

99% of the cases (of unharmonious features) are caused solely by genetics and normally their progression CAN NOT be changed. Sometimes genetics doesn't directly impact the facial feature but rather causes another defect in the body that will lead to the development of the faulty facial feature, but that's still genetics... eg: hemifacial microsomia caused by scleroderma, it's still genetics, and no, you did NOT get hemifacial microsomia bc you always slept on the same side of the pillow :ROFLMAO:.

The reason motherfuckers are saying it's cause of muh environment online is bc they're scam artists trynna profit off of dumb people.

If you tell an uggo it's cause of his environment he's gonna believe he can change his environment to become chad (the easy way) and will buy whatever bs you're selling.

The easy way ALWAYS baits people because it has the broadest possible appeal.

The thing is once the broad public realizes most copes are bs they'll quit joining communities like this one bc the public will be basically reduced to surgerymaxxers = 0 people.
You're a bit dense, aren't you. Look at this shit @5'7 zoomer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nathan
You're a bit dense, aren't you. Look at this shit @5'7 zoomer
Well the information I put there is definitely too "dense" for your low IQ brain to process, so I guess you could say I'm a bit "dense" for your retarded ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, 5'7 zoomer and nathan
Well the information I put there is definitely too "dense" for your low IQ brain to process, so I guess you could say I'm a bit "dense" for your retarded ass
You didn't read what I said. I wrote that he lacked prenatal T during his development years. I never mentioned muh courses or any of that retarded shit that you are spouting lmfao. Modern environment effects are very obvious on people's faces.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nathan
Are you 12% body fat or lower? If not, stfu and Leanmax.
Ur so fucking stupid being boneless is usually caused by inward gonions or a weakly developed face getting lean is only a solution for fat fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, 1966Ford and nathan
Ur so fucking stupid being boneless is usually caused by inward gonions or a weakly developed face getting lean is only a solution for fat fucks.
So at what body fat can you confidently say that you're boneless? 25%?

• +1
Idek what kinda of surgeries to get for some of my issues, let alone how I will fund that, who will perform it on me etc etc
Wageslave to the maxx boyo

• +1