fuck it, getting fillers

Cody

Cody

Huh?
I was hesitant because I wanted to save up for other surgeries and found out you fillers will bloat you i0f you don't dissolve them (when going for a refill)

Now I don't really care I just want to ascend asap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
if i was you i would slow down and look at your options, sure fillers might ascend you but they wont be permanent, unless you can get the money for surgery before the fillers wear off you might be better off just saving up for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, SayNoToRotting and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if i was you i would slow down and look at your options, sure fillers might ascend you but they wont be permanent, unless you can get the money for surgery before the fillers wear off you might be better off just saving up for surgery
ive been slowing down all year bro

its time to take action:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Rift, CristianT and 4 others
where r you getting them injected

Do it, I've been getting fillers for 2 years now... every 9 months. I don't have that bloat affect you speak of.

Just find a good doctor who also charges a really good price on fillers and just treat it like a haircut. Something you top up to kep looking good

• Love it
Reactions: noped
To be honest fillers aren't aren't worth it just save up for implants.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Steph4gr
Do it, I've been getting fillers for 2 years now... every 9 months. I don't have that bloat affect you speak of.

Just find a good doctor who also charges a really good price on fillers and just treat it like a haircut. Something you top up to kep looking good
Where do you fillermaxxing (Jaw etc?)

where r you getting them injected
chin jaw zygos

i don't need a lot since my bones are alright, my facial features are the problem. but i can still benefit A LOT with the subtle morphs i did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Custom wrap-around cement implant from eppley should do the job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Custom wrap-around cement implant from eppley should do the job
sure but fillers are pretty cheap here so ill cash out on fillers for the time being

How r fillers 4 enhancing only one feature. Say just the cheekbones, or better to have balance and enhance other features along with the cheekbones
Yeah they work for just one feature, but if you have very strong jaw and weak cheekbones you won’t have very good harmony.
Might as well fix all your features
Where do you fillermaxxing (Jaw etc?)
Jaw, cheek,maxilla, undereye and upper eyelid