Fuck it hopping on HGH

rituals

rituals

Iron
Was about to get this mk677cope but now Im gonna get somatropin instead and aromasin. Gonna cost me 250$/month and Im a broke 16yo. (Need to get a job)

What yall think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293, Chadpreet_ and Deleted member 52566
+1 im also considering

• +1
Reactions: rituals
Was about to get this mk677cope but now Im gonna get somatropin instead and aromasin. Gonna cost me 250$/month and Im a broke 16yo. (Need to get a job)

What yall think

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and blendmaxxer
What’s it gonna do for you

What yall think
Well, what's the source you are going with? And are you going pharma HGH? And you'll most likely get better results with HGH so yeah

Well, what's the source you are going with? And are you going pharma HGH? And you'll most likely get better results with HGH so yeah
I have my source in Sweden and its pharma HGH

Be careful, hgh is known to make your nose and ears bigger as well

might have side effects but worth the height increase

surgery will fix that if it becomes bad
Anything to ascend. Make sure not to take too much for a long period of time since it can cause acromegaly.

how tall r u

make sure to have a nearly perfect diet if you’re gonna be investing in pharmaceuticals. protein hyper dosing is essential on gh

• +1
Reactions: rituals
Calorie surplus or maintain? Feel like 100-200kcal surplus with 200g protein would cut it

check my thread about diet everything you need to know pretty much. feel free to ask questions
Calorie surplus or maintain? Feel like 100-200kcal surplus with 200g protein would cut it

Thank you! Will read everything but know i have to sleep

whats ur source for the gh