fuck it im hopping back on accutane for another month

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
I just broke out around my mouth and chin got like 3 small pimples and its annoying asf so im hopping back on accutane from today for a month and ill see how it goes. the only serious symptoms i had from accutane was scratching my face badly when i fell asleep for some reason other than that dryness wasnt really a big deal my skin was mostly moist and good while on accutane. im taking 30mg for another month and if i still get pimples after ill do another month.

if u have any other recommendations that could help lmk;)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, ey88 and NZb6Air
Do you have a good skincare routine?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
how do u have extra accutane? did u not complete ur loading phase? did u rebound with acne?

Do you have a good skincare routine?
I just do combination cleanser+hydration and tretinoin. Spf when going out Inna sun.

Do I need more ? I'm getting desperately broke I can't afford even the most basic softmaxxes

I just do combination cleanser+hydration and tretinoin. Spf when going out Inna sun.

Do I need more ? I'm getting desperately broke I can't afford even the most basic softmaxxes
That’s great you don’t need more, what is your diet like?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Adelholzener
That’s great you don’t need more, what is your diet like?
High calorie high protein diet, mostly clean home cooked food but I splurge on slop sometimes, I didn't grow when I cut the slop.

I also drink raw milk and raw milk derived products, not because I think it's gonna turn me into 6'6 chad, just cause it's good for the gut

• +1
Reactions: ey88
High calorie high protein diet, mostly clean home cooked food but I splurge on slop sometimes, I didn't grow when I cut the slop.

I also drink raw milk and raw milk derived products, not because I think it's gonna turn me into 6'6 chad, just cause it's good for the gut
Mogger, tbh I thought you were the guy that made the thread that’s why I replied

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
6 months got my skin looking perfect, one month off now, no issues so far hopefully no rebound
i had really bad acne for 2 years almost it went away in a couple of months and now my skin is good but some scarring and little redness. im almost 2 weeks off accutane tho i got a few small pimples so i might just get back on to prevent getting anymore in the future. but idk lmk what u think

6 months got my skin looking perfect, one month off now, no issues so far hopefully no rebound
and on how many mg were you on? and how did you take them? with a meal or just took them without eating anything?

the standard 1mg/kg bodyweight dose

with at least 20g of fat each pill
btw i found out most retards dont know that u need to eat fatty foods before taking the pill and they complain when it doesnt have an effect, im on 30mg and im around 60-65 kg

Exercise and Diet bro, if you still just eat crap all day and then breakouts are just gonna keep forming

Exercise and Diet bro, if you still just eat crap all day and then breakouts are just gonna keep forming
I eat like shit some days and dont break out food doesnt do shit for me accutane does

meanwhile my skin looking godly eating pure goyslop during and post accutane

no diet and exercise for ur pores

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
I eat like shit some days and dont break out food doesnt do shit for me accutane does
I would hop on accutane but I have heard about its strength relative to causing skin damage or irration, redness etc. If I am 17 and have breakouts all over my face would you recommend it?

I would hop on accutane but I have heard about its strength relative to causing skin damage or irration, redness etc. If I am 17 and have breakouts all over my face would you recommend it?
im 17yrs old hopped on accutane this year this shit deadass ascended me a lot my skin was shit and i was breaking out weekly now my skin is clear just some scarring and got some small pimple but other than that my skin is way better would recommend %100

did u get any redness on a high dose or nah? and how did u get rid of scarring
redness no cuz i moisturized and it was never really bad or peeling like some people ive seen
scars i dont care about, those are on my back
but browse the forum im sure there are solutions

my acne was pretty bad and wouldn't go away even with consistent skin care if you eat fried and greasy shit it'll most likely reflect on your face or atleast it had for me

my acne was pretty bad and wouldn't go away even with consistent skin care if you eat fried and greasy shit it'll most likely reflect on your face or atleast it had for me
i dieted for a month straight didnt eat any fast food or sugar before hopping on accutane and i was still breaking out its not the food its just ur hormones / genetics skincare is mostly cope

redness no cuz i moisturized and it was never really bad or peeling like some people ive seen
scars i dont care about, those are on my back
but browse the forum im sure there are solutions
my scars and face would get red sometimes for some reason but other than no i havent had any bad symptoms

Accutane is also good for nasolabial folds, my skin was at peak when i was on isotret, the only flaws is that you shouldnt be able to tan, one time i didnt put the sunscreen and i was like really really red in the face