fuck lamine yamal

jxck7468

jxck7468

It's a mog or be mogged world
i have legit never had this raw and true hatred against someone ever. can somebody curse him or smth like that. why tf is this subhuman getting simped on my prime jbs and stacies fuckkkkk its no fair all cuz he plays some bs game that involves balls pretty good FUCKKK he doesnt deserve to procreate man its not fucking fair. ugly guys should die off just like nature had intended, purged off as they are a disease no fuckkk man fuckk. only looks should matter nothing else. i really wanted to kms fr only thing that calmed me down was knowing he is a fucking midget cuz ik this subhuman will have sex w some hot af retarded bitch and ascend his bloodline but his son will still be manlet AHHAHAHHAH. blackpill is a fucking joke why tf dont females gaf about looks at the end of the day...FUCK THIS NIGGER I HOPE HE DIES OR TEARS HIS ACL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT FUCKING UGLY FAGGOT. i wish him the absolute worst. @Gaygymmaxx can you tell me w the jewish numbers when this nigger dies or loses everything?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, try2beme, iblamechico and 9 others
i have legit never had this raw and true hatred against someone ever. can somebody curse him or smth like that. why tf is this subhuman getting simped on my prime jbs and stacies fuckkkkk its no fair all cuz he plays some bs game that involves balls pretty good FUCKKK he doesnt deserve to procreate man its not fucking fair. ugly guys should die off just like nature had intended, purged off as they are a disease no fuckkk man fuckk. only looks should matter nothing else. i really wanted to kms fr only thing that calmed me down was knowing he is a fucking midget cuz ik this subhuman will have sex w some hot af retarded bitch and ascend his bloodline but his son will still be manlet AHHAHAHHAH. blackpill is a fucking joke why tf dont females gaf about looks at the end of the day...FUCK THIS NIGGER I HOPE HE DIES OR TEARS HIS ACL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT FUCKING UGLY FAGGOT. i wish him the absolute worst. @Gaygymmaxx can you tell me w the jewish numbers when this nigger dies or loses everything?
I hope that niggers falls of just like Jude Bellingham did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and jxck7468
He mogs you to Spain and back bud, not to mention that he also is a great football player, compared to your talentless short ugly dicklet loser ass, you remind me of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Alt Number 3, 0S4MA and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, jué and 2 others
He mogs you to Spain and back bud, not to mention that he also is a great football player, compared to your talentless short ugly dicklet loser ass, you remind me of me
my left testicle mogs that faggot...talentless yeah but ugly manlet all u gang

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and iblamechico
hes 5,11 htn face with hella status no where near subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and jué
Jude hasn’t fell off? 😂😂
Screenshot 2024 07 25 121046 AM

Send his birthday and we will defeat him

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and jxck7468
hes 5,11 htn face with hella status no where near subhuman
htn???? HAHAHAHHAHAH....stop coping just cuz he looks like u maybe and this makes u feel better abt urself by overrating him, he is subhuman maybe ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, iblamechico, jué and 1 other person
if this faggot wasnt famous he would be builled
937958 1720606123

niggas an ugly faggot who looks like a currycel hes LTN tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, iblamechico, watah and 6 others
htn???? HAHAHAHHAHAH....stop coping just cuz he looks like u maybe and this makes u feel better abt urself by overrating him, he is subhuman maybe ltn
Ur delusional jfl

Agreed, nigger is ugly asf too. His name literally consists of Lamine and Yamal jfl.
Families of the jb’s that want him deserve to get niggerchildren for not educating these stupid foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, jué, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
if this faggot wasnt famous he would be builled
View attachment 3050280
niggas an ugly faggot who looks like a currycel hes LTN tbh
fr like im not even hating, jude is actually glooking and tall but this nigga looks so unpleasing to the eye...FAME HALO is real cuz how tf are niggas here calling him htn wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, itzyaboyJJ and CopiumX
Exactly. If I ever become a professional football player, I would make it my objective to embarrass and harass that phaggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, jxck7468 and 2 others
You're just jealous of the healthy rich young bbc

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, jué and itzyaboyJJ
theres no way these girls GENUINELY fined him attractive

Hamza mogs him to death
937958 1720606123
Channels4 profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, forevergymcelling and 2 others
fr like im not even hating, jude is actually glooking and tall but this nigga looks so unpleasing to the eye...FAME HALO is real cuz how tf are niggas here calling him htn wtf
He’s leaning Chadlite excluding fame and height of 180cm

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
So jealous

• WTF
Reactions: CopiumX
He’s making millions at the age of 17 while you seethe on org :feelskek: He’s not HTN bro fame halo bro nigger bro :soy: brutal ngl

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, 0S4MA and copingtoohardrn
He’s making millions at the age of 17 while you seethe on org :feelskek: He’s not HTN bro fame halo bro nigger bro :soy: brutal ngl
Retards really thinks looks is everything jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and 0S4MA
I dont think he care's .orgians think he looks like shit when he has a HTB gf and is making millions at age 17, lifemogs us all from Ibiza and back

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
@Gaygymmaxx mogger reading "July 13th guy will fall off hard in 2025 and probably give in to something self destructive or have career misfortune 🫡"

Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF
feels good man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, PseudoMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
He’s rich, successful, famous and young.

I can see why foids simp over him, aside the fact he’s LTM

Always piss me the fuck off when ugly niggers get attention