Fuck men who settle with shitty women

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My father is a 6/10 normie who settled with my 3/10 mother and literally everybody in my family looks like shit. My sister is a ugly 3/10, my brother is an even bigger incel than me because he is short and a framecel (I am at least tall) and has 4/10 face, and then there is me who has 4/10 face and shitty body and frame. Both me and my brother are incels. My sister isn't but only because she found some normie gymcel dude who hooked up with her online probably out of desperation lol.

Fuck men who do this. Just fuck em. They create entire generations of incels fuk them they are fucking pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Zeta ascended, skittlekorn and 3 others
This is why I support Eugenics

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Well my brother is hitting the NW and I am scared

my brother is an even bigger incel than me because he is short and a framecel (I am at least tall)
height has fuck all to do with it. a chadlet will get more female validation in a single day the I ever will in my entire miserable tallcel life. fucking sick of hearng about manlets! shortfags, your incel cause your ugly/non-nt stop coping with height!

Over for many men.

My father is a 6/10 normie who settled with my 3/10 mother and literally everybody in my family looks like shit. My sister is a ugly 3/10, my brother is an even bigger incel than me because he is short and a framecel (I am at least tall) and has 4/10 face, and then there is me who has 4/10 face and shitty body and frame. Both me and my brother are incels. My sister isn't but only because she found some normie gymcel dude who hooked up with her online probably out of desperation lol.

Fuck men who do this. Just fuck em. They create entire generations of incels fuk them they are fucking pathetic.
Mine is the other way around.My mom was a light skin Stacey in her prime (NGL I would fuck a carbon copy of herself) and my dad and most people on my fathers side have some truecel genetics.

Mine is the other way around.My mom was a light skin Stacey in her prime (NGL I would fuck a carbon copy of herself) and my dad and most people on my fathers side have some truecel genetics.
so ur dad looked like an incel, and ur mom looked like a stacy? ig i do still have hope for myself.

also, pics?