Fuck minoxidil

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
Im only taking .625mg and i have to shave every fucking day and my skin is dry as fuck from accutane so im constantly itching but fuck it we’re ascending

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, mayo mogger, noonespecial and 3 others
Are you taking minox for hair or beard growth or both

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, AlbinoMaxxer and ey88
Do you notice bloat? Btw why are you taking such small dose

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Do you notice bloat? Btw why are you taking such small dose
No, i did have dark eye bags for the first couple of weeks but i think it was due to lack of sleep and i was prescribed .625, anymore and it becomes a bigger risk for my hear or some shit

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
No, i did have dark eye bags for the first couple of weeks but i think it was due to lack of sleep and i was prescribed .625, anymore and it becomes a bigger risk for my hear or some shit
Yeah but your dr seems retarded, standard dose is 2.5 to 5 and is proven to be safe

• +1
How would my dr be retarded if it’s already working amazingly at .625

i have good lower third anyways
It could be better, but if your happy with it and depending no sides no reason to up it I guess

• +1
Minox also makes me feel weird in terms of health so I’m gonna try finasteride soon
Idk if it’s pretty much the same thing or has worse effects so I’m gonna try it out

• +1
For hair and eyebrows i look like shit with a beard because im ginger
Use a different eyebrow serum have given me decent results after 3 months and no side effects can send a link if you want to but it's Scandinavian

• +1
Use a different eyebrow serum have given me decent results after 3 months and no side effects can send a link if you want to but it's Scandinavian
Sure bhai id appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
New eyebrow and beard hairs on minox are permanent, serum you have to keep using to keep them

Im only taking .625mg and i have to shave every fucking day and my skin is dry as fuck from accutane so im constantly itching but fuck it we’re ascending
How long have you been taking it and what are results?

Where have you heard minox is permanent?
Did bit of research before starting topical

But this is only for beard and eyebrows, eyelashes and head hair will go back to original condition if you stop it