Fuck my bdd, it's getting out of hand now

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I legit look in the mirror 1x a day with dim lighting and squinting jfl. I can only roughly see my face shape most of the time, but I still get so fucking self conscious if the blurred outlines look even a bit worse than I want it to be.

I legit don't know what I look like anymore, but I can assume that still like shit.
One minute I think everythings gonna be okay and I will easily ascend, next minute I wanna kill myself it's so over.
Only lifefuel for me that some people here said I have some potential, and I'm probably a bit schizo or autistic or something, so I might think that I look worse than I actually do.

One part of me says I just need the basic softmaxxes, my other part says to get every surgery and roid and everything under the sun to ascend. I don't know which one to trust

@Madridista

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, reek and Madridista
Where are the ppl telling me to kms now
Yall missing when yall are needed

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
You're being paranoid. Thinking you look awful would be reasonable if you had never received signs of interest from girls recently, which you have. Unless you've suffered an accident and become deformed, which you haven't, there's no reason to be so worried about your looks, especially when they are IMPROVING because of the Accutane and everything else you've been doing.

If you're going to analyze your face anyway, open the camera of your phone from an angle that you like with a decent lightning and get that daily dopamine by staring at your face that's getting better as you self-improve.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and silencio
You're being paranoid. Thinking you look awful would be reasonable if you had never received signs of interest from girls recently, which you have. Unless you've suffered an accident and become deformed, which you haven't, there's no reason to be so worried about your looks, especially when they are IMPROVING because of the Accutane and everything else you've been doing.

If you're going to analyze your face anyway, open the camera of your phone from an angle that you like with a decent lightning and get that daily dopamine by staring at your face that's getting better as you self-improve.
Yeah your right, at least I fucking hope man.
It might be just the acne and accutane making me schizo a little bit.

I will try the method you said when I get home, with the tik tok anti acne filter and everything. Your argument seems logically right but it's a lot different living in it. I'm usually a logical guy but it seems in these type of situation I fail at remaining objective, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Stop browsing this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla and silencio
Stop browsing this shithole
IMG 4518

coping won't fix anything

Leave this site, do softmaxxing and focus on your IRL social life. If you are still having issues, go to a licensed professional and do hardmaxxings that they suggest.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and silencio
Leave this site, do softmaxxing and focus on your IRL social life. If you are still having issues, go to a licensed professional and do hardmaxxings that they suggest.
My exact plan. Other than leaving the site, I won't abandon my bhais

• Love it
Reactions: micropp and lestoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back