Fuck my brother

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
He used to bully my and now he's dead. Ahahaha go to hell bastard son of a bitch!

who killed him?

dw bro i already called 911 and told them about this thread and also a couple other threads that OP posted that are heavily suspect and theyre working on it now.

dw bro i already called 911 and told them about this thread and also a couple other threads that OP posted that are heavily suspect and theyre working on it now.
It's a joke. He died from an overdose. What do you want from me? :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It's a joke. He died from an overdose. What do you want from me? :feelswhat:
everyone dies feom an overdose you faggot. even i died from that shit. but i came badk alive like a boss and i guess ur brother just was not a boss jk let him rest in peace:aheago:

everyone dies feom an overdose you faggot. even i died from that shit. but i came badk alive like a boss and i guess ur brother just was not a boss jk let him rest in peace:aheago:
He wasn't alpha. He thought he was gonna be some kind of a big shot, turns out he only had slightly higher t than his transgender brother who got fucked in the ass as 5 year old.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I still love him though. He was the only one who cared about me and were man enough to accept me. Others always tried to change me. He was also an antisemite and chronic forum rotter. He made friends from forums and met irl to do drugs and jack each other's cocks. I could never do that.